Thread: Blossom

Blossom

What a beautiful young bunny you are. I know that you overcome your shyness once you get to know your person.

Happy Pet of the Day, Blossom!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Oh My Gosh you are so incredibly cute.................
    That face. LOL I can't stop smiling at that incredible, adorable little face.
    Welcome Blossom shy little angel to your new home. I am sure your mommy will spoil you silly (as she should) and that you will give many years of cuteness and love to each other.
    Tell mommy to go to the House Rabbit Society page for all the info she will ever need on how to take care of you since you are her first bun.
    Congrats to you mommy for having such a cutie pants to love.

Blossom how cute you are!!!

I'm still smiling from seeing your sweet face. I can only imagine all the smiles you give your loving guardian every day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Blossom

Blossom is the most excellent bun and now she has a lot of love as well So happy Blossom was chosen POTD What a sweet little baby! Congrats, peace and love

Hi beautiful bunny Blossom! A very happy Pet of the Day to you! You truly are a beauty, and a cutie! Your fluffy, white and caramel colored coat is so lovely, and of course those ears are simply adorable, and that face!!! Bless you sweet baby girl, for helping to heal your human's heart after the loss of your much loved predecessor. Hard not to smile with a sweet, joyful, lovable little fluffball like you binking about, and hhow lucky she is to have a 1st bunny as precious as you to call her own...sound like you've made a bunny lover for life out of her! Heart melter and heart healer...that's you, Blossom!
    Enjoy your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight, Blossom, celebrating with your forever human, being spoiled and loved to the max!
    Love and cuddles to you, precious Blossom!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    What a gorgeous rabbit you are! Welcome to Pet Talk and the world, pretty Blossom!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Blossom

WHAT A PRETTY RABBIT- I NEVER SAW ONE QUITE LIKE THIS! I AM SORRY ABOUT YOUR DOG, OF COURSE ONE PET NEVER TAKES THE PLACE OF ONE THAT IS PASSED, BUT THEY ARE DIFFERENT IN WHAT THEY BRING TO OUR LIVES I THINK ALSO. BLOSSOM IS GORGEOUS AND I AM HAPPY TO READ ABOUT SUCH A SWEET LITTLE BALL OF FUR! SUSANSWATLIN518

Awww, Blossom, what a cutie you are! I know that you will overcome your shyness Happy Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blossom

She is adorable! I love her pretty colors and soft fluffy fur. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.