Thread: Graycie

Graycie

Graycie, your coloring is lovely, and reminds me not just a little of my own kitty. In the one picture it also looks as if your eyes are bearing into the soul - a character I have always loved about kitties.

Sweetie, please stay away from cars - no good can come of that! You have a loving home with nice treats. Stay where it's warm and safe!

Happy COTD to you, dear Graycie, have a wonderful celebration just for your day!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hello Graycie, What a pretty cat you are! I'm so glad your mom gives you treats in the morning so you will not be in or near car. A long time ago I had a kitten take a ride three miles down the road. I figured out she disappeared when we had visitors, went to their house, and found my kitten but it could have been much worse. Anyway, back to you, you certainly are lovely and I'm sure you are loved and have a wonderful home. Congrats on being COTD!

What a Graceful Cat you are Graycie ^^ and you have to curb your riding activities.
    You have such a blend of colours , and are such a Dear Delightful Cat .

We wish that we could come and visit you , and be your friend and bring you lots of toys and treats, and we and your friends could all have a big Kitty Party together ^^.

WE Found Cats ^^ all love you Graycie ^^ and send a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWIE To Our Newest Cat Pal ^^ and Her Friends ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of the Day Gracefu Gracie ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Graycie what a stunning girl you are!!!

I wonder if we are neighbors. I live in Kansas too and there is a beautiful kitty who looks a lot like you that comes by from time to time. I'm sure she is a stray though. She won't let anyone pet her. I'm sure glad your purrents got you back after you took your adventure.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Gracie

Gracie is a beauty alright. Wonderful Gracie, what an excellent choice for COTD!!! Peace and love

Awww, Graycie! You are a gorgeous tortie girl! I'm glad your car ride turned out all right. Happy Cat of the Day, Graycie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Graycie! Poor girl, you must have been terrified during your hellish ride! thank goodness you are all right.

Your colors are stunning! You are the perfect choice for COTD.

Congratulations, sweet girl. Lots of lovings and scritches to you!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Hi Graycie,

What a pretty girl you are & what a lucky kitty too. I'm sorry
    you were lost or confused by your unexpected car ride, but very glad
    you were returned home unhurt. Your humans are very wise to arrange
    your treat time so you wouldn't get lost again. Congratulations on being
    honored as our delightful CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day
    sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Graycie! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!!! What a gorgeous Torti girl you are, Graycie! I just love your soft, muted, pastel coloring, and oh, those sparkling green eyes of yours are simply mesmerizing! My heart skipped a beat, reading your bio.! What a frightening ordeal that was, you hitching a ride in your family's engine, finding yourself far from home, alone and scared! Thankfully you were found safe and sound and returned to your family! I can just imagine how frantic they were, buy happily your story had a miracle ending! Be careful now, Graycie; no more whirlwind great adventures under the hood; your loving family wants you around for a long, long time! (Stay safe in the house, chowing down on those treats...way better!)
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart; you sure deserve it!!! Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Gracie! And thanks for the BIG smiles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Graycie

Wow, what a great cat! Her colors are so beautiful and I love her gorgeous eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Gorgeous Gracie!

The resident dilute tabby/tortie here - Dust Bunny - says hello! She also says that it's better and safer to be an indoor kitty!
    May everyday be COTD for you, Gracie!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny up close.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	47803   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dusty and trailer on fort.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	47804   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	47805