Thread: NIco

NIco

I love your bullseye on your side; what pretty markings you have. Stay the fun, silly boy you are, and happy COTD

Nico

Congratulations on being COTD! I have a female version of you; a little American shorthair named Cookie. :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a Great Cat you are Nico, with all of your many colours and that target markings on your side.
    You look a lot like Gregory and Terrance , My Porchies who come for meals everday.

You sound like quite an altheletic Cat Nico, and we bet that you are not scored on too often.
    That is nice that you are a bird watcher too.

We Found Cats are sending a Happy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day ^^ Nifty Nico ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Nico in far away Portugal! You certainly are a handsome cat. Look at you all stretched out. Congrats on being COTD!

Hi Nico! Happy Cat of the Day to you, handsome boy! I just love that stylin' green collar of yours; contrasts so handsomely against your amazing coat!!! What stunning markings you have, Nico! As has been said, love that "bulls eye" on your side, and oh, can you do a strrrrrrrrretch! It's so nice when a Dad (fellow tough guy, hehe)chimes in, and that is certainly one proud, loving Dad and kindred spirit who wrote your touching tribute! How blessed your Mom and Dad are, Nico, having found the "perfect" furkid, the bestest best friend and companion in you!
    Thanks to your dear Dad for sharing your beautiful self and heartwarming story with us, Nico! I hope you and your humans all enjoy a very happy Cat of the Day celebration, most especaially that you get a nice viewing of those doves!!! Much love and gentle hugs to you, beautiful Nico! Long and happy life to you!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nico what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. I bet it's lots of fun having you around. Got to keep your purrents on their toes, eh? Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Nico

Nico is one fine lookin' cat. He looks large and in charge, the best kinda cats in my opinion!! Have a wonderful day peace and love

Hello Nico,

You are one good looking boy Nico. I really love your amazing
    pattern of colors. Yes, large & in charge, that's you sweet boy.
    Congratulations to you on being our special CAT OF THE DAY. Sending
    you lots of cyber luvies.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Nico

He is a very handsome kitty! I love his pretty stripes and swirls. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Nice Nico!

What a cool, cute cat you are, Nico! I hope that you did something special for your COTD status!

11. Nico....Would you please come and supervise the cooking in my kitchen? You would be a beautiful addition...