Thread: Adventurous Bodie

Adventurous Bodie

Bodie, your life sure has been full of adventure. You are so blessed to be with such a family that would go through all that with you and still love you and protect you.

Hope you get extra treats and food (and do stick to the dog food and treats ) as you celebrate your Dog of the Day!

Oh my Bodie, what a story! I hope you've stop eating things you shouldn't! You're a handsome boy, and live with a couple of beautiful sisters! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope it's a special day for your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Bodie! Happy Dog of the Day you, you gorgeous Golden guy!) Just let me say up front, your pictures have melted my heart into a puddle of mush! What a precious puppy you were, and what a beautiful big boy you're grown up to be! And that family shot of you and your two older sisters, so sweet!

What an amazing story your family has shared with us, Bodie! I've known more than a few pups in my lifetime who have swallowed their fair share of "foreign objects," my Labs included, but your case takes the cake! It's nothing short of miraculous that you survived ingesting all of that...stuff! Thank goodness you have a family so dedicted, doing everything in their power, sparing no cost, to save you and keep you safe! Your journey back to good health, and assuring your future safety and good health, took it's toll, emotionally and financially. But as your human says, the unconditional love you Goldens give in return, our priceless reward! Great thanks to your family for sharing you and your happy ending story with us all, Bodie! You are truly one special pup, a fighter and survivor, and so very deserving of being crowned our extra special Sunday "top dog!" Enjoy a healthy, safe, happy Dog of the Day, Bodie, celebrating to the max with your beautiful Golden sisters, kitty pal, and human family! How blessed your people are, having you 3 beauties in their lives!
    Love and hugs and kisses to beautiful Bodie, and to your sisters, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Bodie, You sure were a cute puppy. Now you are a very
    handsome big boy. What a scary story of eating all of the wrong things.
    Thank goodness, you are all right now. You can eat some grass sweetie,
    just don't eat all of it, ok? Congratulations on being honored today as
    our special DOG OF THE DAY.Sending you hugs & kisses dear boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Bodie, My Goodness, you are an expensive dog to maintain, thanks to your eating habits. I sure hope you stop eating things you shouldnt. You certainly have a wonderful family who cares for you. I hope all of you have a long life together. I enjoyed all the photos. Congrats on being DOTD!

Bodacious Bodie!!

Everyone can agree, Bodie, you are one mischievous doggie! True Labbie through and through . Such a handsome young man too!! Wow! We are in love looking at your pictures and the pictures of your fursibs. As some people know here on Pet Talk, we have a big Golden nephew named Jake. We know and love your breed with all our hearts!!! Have a perfect day as our very special Sunday DOTD!! Happiness always!!!! Kisses all around from us!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Beautiful Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Beautiful Bodie!

Bodie...you scared us all with your sreious stomach ailments...thank goodness that you are okay now!
    You are such a beautiful golden...so are your adopted goldens...and the pretty stripped kitty!
    I hope that evryday is DOTD for you, Bodie!

Bodie

Aww what a precious doggie! I love the name Bodie...growing up I had a poodle that was a family member to me, with that same name! Golden Retrievers are very special. They're magnificent canines that are so brilliant and beautiful. I've been rescued by one before. Thats sad he had to have surgery but Bodie sounds like he's always on an adventure despite the grass incident. Congrats on DotD!