Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raja the Ninja

Raja the Ninja

Hi Raja,
    Orion here. Just like you I am too pretty for my own good and just like you I am a rambunctious boy and don't like people who think I'm a girly girl. I even am as old as you.
    If we would meet we could play chase and attack and "Kill the rug Monster". These are my favorite games- do you like them as well?
    I know you do!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today, my friend.
    Orion

Raja

You are so cute, love those big ears you had; guess you have grown into them by now. Stay sweet and active, and happy COTD

So adorable! Love her spotted belly!

Congrats on being CotD, sweet Raja!

WOW!!
    Everyone at my Library certainly got a big kick out of Raja , the Flying Kitten.
    He surely is one of the livliest and nicest Kittens, and now has matured into One Great Amazing Cat with his coats of many colours!!

You will always be able to see the Kitten in Raja's eyes , as Raja we bet will always have that spirit of adventure and fun in him, and will be a Great Cat for years to come.

We Found Ctas LOVE Texas ,and send a Teaxa Sized MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW To Our Newest Buddy ^^ Our Newest Cat from the Great State of Texas ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Rowdy Raja ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Raja I love your action photos, streching and roaring, then Ninja karate chops and dancing, and then you were captured. Probably was nap time again huh? Hope you're getting a big 'kick' out of all the attention that comes with being COTD! Happy Day Raja, you're such a cutie.

Howdy there Wittle Texan Gent.. Your sure Handsome & such a Sweetie Pie.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Raja what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

Sounds like you are full of mischief too. Looks like some of your adventures don't always turn out too well for you, like the fish net caper!!! And I couldn't help but chuckle at the picture of you with two feet in the air. Things are never boring with you around are they?
    No wonder you need a nap every afternoon. You need to recharge your batteries for the next adventure.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the laughs adorable mischievous, Raja. I am sure you are a joy every second! Nap time cuddle ups must be the best!!

Blog Entries

Raja

Well now, those photos are hilarious Raja is a funny little dude Couldn't be cuter if he tried Raja made my day, thanks. Peace and love

Oh my goodness, Raja! You are a busy, active, adorable kitty! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you!

p.s., I bet you and Orion would have loads of fun together!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Raja,

So pleased to meet you sweetie. Sounds like you would be a fun little
    guy to live with. So beautiful & so spunky. Congratulations on
    being our delightful CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing a long & happy life to you
    precious baby boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there PRECIOUS Raja, the ninja! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby boy! Oh, THE SPOTS!!!
    Now, as much as I enjoyed your mommy's heartfelt, love filled tribute, as the saying goes, a picture (or two or three) is worth a thousand words!
    You Raja, are simply adorable, beautiful from the inside out, in body and spirit!
    Love and cuddles and kisses to you, beyond precious Raja!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hey its raja!

tHANk yoOh everyone for all the happy wishes for being the Cat of the day! I am definitely still a ninja even if I've put on a few pounds (16lb.) in the last few months. I am always on an adventure and teaching my new lil brother Howie all the tricks that get me in trouble like stealing mommy's jewelry, coupons, money, dumping trashcans, and waking my parents up at the crack of dawn to play! I'm blessed and felt very special today. Thank you fellow felines and owners!

Raja!

What a beautiful lil' kitty you are!
    From your pics, one can tell that you are full of energy - lol!
    Enjoy each day as your own special day, Raja!

Raja

What a beautiful kitty! I love his tabby stripes and cute spotted belly. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.