Thread: Orange Mom Cat and 4 Kittens Living Outside Anyone Interested?? Foster Home Needed

Orange Mom Cat and 4 Kittens Living Outside Anyone Interested?? Foster Home Needed

HOME NEEDED URGENT!! ORANGE MOM CAT and 4 KITTENS LIVING OUTSIDE!! If you have a spare room or anything please contact me at [email protected] Thank you!

Ok so I thought I had someone to take them and now because I found out they maybe 6 months old they don't want them because they are not small enough....well the small ones grow up too...

I'm still probably going to go out there tonight and take pictures find out the sex of them and see what I can do maybe about getting them fixed at least if nothing else. The guy I spoke with said they are very friendly and I'd hate to see them live outside but at least if they were fixed they'd stop reproducing.

I just hope they don't get run over or anything. How I found out about these cats is because it's the same street where I did my first rescue back in 2006. It was a terrible terrible seen. The one women would feed the kittens and mom cats in their own poo and it was just terrible. It's actually how I found this website.

I don't have the $$ to spay/neuter them but I'm hoping to get some coupons for that maybe and see what happens.

Sadly all we can do is pray for those Poor Lost Cats
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Prayers and blessings for you and this little feline family, Melissa, that they will get to safety and home.

Thank you so much for all you do for so many of these lost babies.

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery