Thread: Mercedes

Mercedes

Cute kitty, love that nose! (Thought you might be a girl from your name, but apparently not.) Happy COTD

Hi Mercedes! Congratulations on nabbing top cat kudos, sweetheart!
    What a handsome boy you are, Mercedes! I just love your muted coloring and your markings...so distinctive! I'm so glad for you and for your mommy, that she decided to kitty-nap you back in her college days! You two have been together since she was just a young girl, and were destined to be together, forever! It's clear your mommy found her furry soul mate and heart kitty in you, sweetheart!
    Enjoy your well earned day on center stage, beautiful boy! You truly are one very special kitty, amd so deserving of the title, Cat of the Day...EVERY day!
    Love and cuddles to you, precious Mercedes!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You havev the name of a very expensive sports cat, Mercedes and we bet that like that sports car you have a great purrr and run like a swiss watch.
    You are such a Handsome Big Cuddle and Lap Cat Mercedes and we bet that you are a mobile electric blanket who brings warmth on a cold Michigan Day.

What a Big Happy Fellow you are Mercedes , and a lot of fun and laughter has been shared with you and your Guardians, and at eight yeras young , as the old song goes the best is yet to come!!!

All We Found Hotel Cats 4 of us slowly approaching Senior Kittyzen Dom send Our Very Nicest and Respectful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Big Buddy ^^ and Our Newst Grand Cat Of The Day Marvellous Mercedes^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I had a Mercedes, too...

I had a Mercedes, too...but we ended up calling him Murphy. His former owner gave him that name and it just didn't fit. He wasn't regal like you are; he was goofy. He had a cleft palate and liked to drink from our bathtub. I miss him very much. So glad you are loved.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hello Mercedes, What a handsome boy you are! You certainly are loved and have a wonderful home. Congrats on being COTD!

Mercy me Mercedes, what a handsome young man you are! I see you love Christmas presents. My dear RB kitty girl Petey loved Christmas too. If she wasn't at her dish she was under the tree! Did you get your PhD in Catology at college with your Meowmy?:groan: Okay, sorry for that. But anyway, have a special COTD day today Mercedes!

Mercedes what a charming fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures and reading about you today. What fun it must be to see your sweet face in purr-son every day. Your family is certainly blessed to have you live with them. Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Mercedes

Mercedes sounds like a great pussycat!! And really a cute little fella too Hope you enjoy being COTD, Yaaaay Mercedes!!! Peace and love

Hi Mercedes, Very pleased to meet you sweetie. Your colors
    and markings are beautiful. I am so glad you live where you can spoiled
    daily. Congratulations to you on being chosen as CAT OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you a long,happy & healthy life handsome boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Mercedes!

Because of your name, I thought that you were a girl - lol!
    In any case, you are a cute boy...and you deserve to be spoiled!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Mercedes

What a beautiful kitty! I love his grey patches and big ears. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Good evening, handsome Mercedes! I agree with Lizbud- your colors and markings are beautiful! I'm glad your mum decided to kitty-nap you and now you have had many terrific times together! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678