Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do your cats sit like this?

Originally posted by kitten645
    Hahaha!
    Ritzy: "You talkin to me??"

Come to think of it I always suspected there was a kitty mafia!
    I believe it's known as DaFURR.

Yewhew!!! Cookie's owner!!

Originally posted by Yewhew
    If I didn't know better, I'd say that was my Cookie ! Recently rescued from the streets and COD a few days ago. She sits like that ALL the time...on the floor, on my bed, on top of the computer, on the scanner ! She usually has her left paw tucked under her right one .
    So glad to finally meet Cookie's caretaker, and welcome to Pettalk - could we coerce you into finding a way to post some pics so we can see those hidden "white parts"? cookie is gorgeous and we have a lot of tuxedo-cat fans here at Pettalk!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Cookie's "white parts"

PLEASE don't tell her I sent in this pix of her ! She would be mortified, totally relaxed, yes....but mortified.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Former User Guest
    Great pics everyone! Ritzy sure looks huge, but we all know better, she's not!

Our duo doesn't sit like that, but oh so many other funny ways though

Re: Cookie's "white parts"

PLEASE don't tell her I sent in this pix of her ! She would be mortified, totally relaxed, yes....but mortified.

wow!!! THERE IS a striking resemblance! Ritzy has 3 white spots, shaped like diamonds...one under her chin, one on her chest between front legs and one between the back legs (look at the picture in my signature)...looks mighty familiar! And what a great pic - cats can relax and sleep in such neat places. Is Cookie as full of personality as she looks?
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Cookie is as sweet as her name - never a growl or hiss, just sweet meek meows. But if I'm not up by 6 am, she takes the blanket in her teeth and shakes it ![COLOR=blue]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Love the belly shot!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Re: Cookie's "white parts"

OHHHHH I saw her private parts!!!! What a sweet kitty. Welcome to Pet Talk. I really have a thing for those tuxies..

Yewhew, thanks for the extra shots of Cookie, she is gorgeous! Welcome to Pet Talk, by the way...
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Juni also sits like this and I she looks a little bigger than normal, but not that big. Her father was a 6kg cat, but her mom - Naomi was twice smaller than Juni now, so she looks more like Naomi. She does a lot of exercises, still, her belly fur hangs like her father's.
    Yewhew, so glad to see finally Cookie's hidden white spots. We want more pictures!

Cookie is as sweet as her name - never a growl or hiss, just sweet meek meows. But if I'm not up by 6 am, she takes the blanket in her teeth and shakes it
    Oooh what a sweet and beautiful tuxie!!!

Cookie is a very special tux !! So much black , and such a shiny fur .... AW , pet her for me , please

btw , welcome to our Pettalk-family , Yewhew !!

13. It's all in the camera angle!

Originally posted by All Creatures Great And Small
    Oh my goodness!!! ROTFL This is just too too funny. When I saw the first pic, I died laughing, and then I saw this and laughed so hard I thought I'd pee my pants! LOL LOL JK, but that is hi-larious!

That pose certainly does look uncomfortable. Marius will perch like that on the end of our couch. It's a semi-catloaf position. Maybe I'll start calling it the "sumo position"!

Wow Ritzy does look huge!!! And that sumo wrestler reference is hilarious!!! Tubby is way too relaxed (read: couch potato) to sit like this for long. Peanut does occassionally, but not that often either.

It seems Edwina keeps her "elbows" in and Ritzy sticks them out because Edwina actually looks quite slim in that picture, where Ritzy, OMG, Ritzy does look like a Thanksgiving turkey!!!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl