Thread: Adorable Steve

Adorable Steve

Steve what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I can certainly see how you charmed your way into your human's heart!!! Your sweet face would melt the hardest of hearts. I'd be a puddle at your feet for sure. It sounds like you have lots of fun and I hope you have tons of it today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Steve

Aww I fell in love with little Steve straight away!! What a sublime cutie pie for sure!!! If I didn't have cats I would love to have a rat in my home too Great POTD Peace and love

Hi Steve! Happy Pet of the Day you! What a handsome rattie boy you are, sweetheart! You have the sweetest face, with the most loving expression! (Love those whiskers, too!) No wonder your human fell head over heels for you at first cuddle; you're precious! How lucky she/he is, to have a "1st" as special as you, Steve! Me thinks you've made her a rattie lover for life! And what a wonderful, happy, fun filled forever home you found your way to! Wow, how neat that you get free run of the house! I'd love to have a rattie myself, but free roaming would be a no no here, with kitties and a dog! But maybe some day, and I hope he/she would be as smart and sweet and lovable as you, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, Steve, being loved and spoiled rotten! Cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Steve! Wishing for you and your proud person, many, many more wonderful years together! And please have your person give you an extra bit of broccoli, a raisin, and some coconut, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Steve!

What a cute boy! I was the same before we had our first ratty girls - they won me over so quickly! They have such individual characters - we had 2 sisters - Marnie was a really lazy girl when it came to tidying the cage but was so smart - she would escape at night & we would find her in the morning in a random room, nosing about for treasure, like teaspoons, wine corks, hair clips, coins or anything shiny that she would stash in a corner....who knows what she wanted to do with it all.......her sister would not even DREAM of coming out uninvited & was forever cleaning & tidying the bedding, hammocks, moving food around - a real busybody...even when she was out she would sit on my shoulder & comb through my hair as it to tidy me up a bit!!
    Fab pets!!! Lovey to hear about little Steve!!

Suave Steve

Rats, like bully dogs, get a bad rep, too (ever watched 'Ben'?). But I've heard more than one person who just goes on and on about their pet rat so there is definitely something there. The one thing they all have in common is talking about how smart they are. Congrats for being POTD and having such a loving home!

Steve

What a cutie! I love that cute pink nose and those teeny toenails. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.