What a beautiful, brave bunny you are, Ninja; so worthy of your name, and all that it implies! You may be a "Lion" bunny, but you have the heart and courage of a jungle lion! You truly are a fighter and warrior, a survivor, and so very deserving of being crowned our extra special Sunday honoree! You had a most horrific start at life, Ninja! But thankfully you were able to escape your inexplicably mean fur mommy and remain safe until your rescue! And though you carry thhe physical scars of that horrific time, you couldn't be more beautiful if you tried, PERFECT in every way! And miraculously, you haven't let such abuse dampen your love for life, nor your ability to love and trust! And oh, what a happy and carefree, idyllic and totally enchanting dream life you have been blessed with! I'm half tempted to ask your Mommy to adopt me! Every bunny, ever furkid/companion creature deserves to be as well cared for, pampered and loved as you, sweetheart!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful self, and your heart warming, inspirational story with us all! I surely did enjoy reading all about you, and your wonderful life!
Hope you're enjoying your well deserved Pet of the Day reign, honey bunny, being loved and pampered to bits, even more than usual, hehe; celebrating to the max with your devoted human and pals Mario, Lucy and Harry-Bear! Love and cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Ninja!!!