Thread: Galileo

Galileo

Good Morning Handsome Galileo!

Since I also own a bully breed (English Mastiff), I couldn't help noticing how stunning your picture was when I signed on today

Sounds like your doing wonderfully in the show ring. I'm sure your going to win lots and lots of ribbons!

I enjoyed looking at all the extra pictures and can't get enough them.

I hope you have a great day as our Dog of the Day today and get spoiled rotten!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

My boyfriend loves this breed and I'm getting interested in it as well. I'm not ready to get another dog just yet, but this breed is on my short list ("mutt" always tops the list, though I keep an open mind!). Galileo is a handsome boy!

If the owner is reading this, is there any way I could contact you in the future with any questions I might have?
    SMB ^ï^
    Bats--you need them more than you know!

Blog Entries

Galileo

Galileo is a wonderful, great big fella!!! I fell in love right away, what a beauty Enjoy your special day, Galileo you're the best! Peace and love

Hi Galileo! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a hunky-handsome, simply stunning boy you are, truly a gentle giant! I loved reading all about you and your busy, exciting life, in and out of the ring; learning more about your historic breed! Wow, only years old, and already you've earned 3 Champion obedience titles and on your way to a conformation one as well! Now that's impressive! And your photos are wonderful! You look as impressive throwing a stack at shows as you do hurdling that BIG log (your agility material for sure)! But that shot of you putting a smile on that young boy's face, the best! How proud your family, your girl must be, and rightfully so! You're one magnificent animal, Galileo, such a devoted and loving companion to your people, and so very deserving of being honored here today!
    Hope you're enjoying an extra special day, celebrating with your family, your best pup pals Bronte and Val, and all of your adoring friends and fans! Big hugs to you, beautiful Galileo! Long and happy life to you sweetheart, and continued success in the show and agility rings!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Galileo,

Pleased to meet you handsome boy. You sure are a handsome fellow
    and you must have a good temperment & intellegence to go along with your
    looks to earn so many ribbons at your age. Congratulations on being our
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Good luck in future classes. Sending lots of big hugs
    and kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Great Galileo!

Galileo - what an intelligent majestic dog you are! I just know that you will win many more awards duting your lifetime!
    Have a great DOTD!

Re: Galileo

Thanks everyone for your compliments on Galileo! He's my entire world. Yesterday was our second day of agility class, and Leo is having a blast learning new things. In response to your question about contacting us, our email address is [email protected]

Feel free to contact us with your questions or comments!

Have a great day!

Re: Galileo

I'm still getting the hang of this whole posting thing....

Galileo also has a facebook page if you search under Antico's Galileo.

Our email is [email protected]

Thank you so much! I've been checking back periodically to see if there was a response. I'll be in touch soon.
    SMB ^ï^
    Bats--you need them more than you know!

Thanks!

I look forward to hearing from you!