Thread: Daisy and her toys

Daisy and her toys

Daisy my dog has this one lassy stuffed animal (wich used to be mine ) When she was a puppy she'd find one of my stuffed animals and chew it. one day she found lassy and decided this is mine. So she started chewing. i took it away and she found it some how soon you couldn't seperate them they became like best buds. of course when she first saw lassy she was about the size of it.She still has lassy. does any other peoples dogs have a favorite

When Hannah was a puppy, she had this white teddy bear that she would play with. She carried it around for the longest time, then one day, out of the blue, she chewed its face off. Tucker is the real lover of "dollies". Right now he as a "froggers", a hedge hog, a black "lamby" and an many- legged dolly. He loves them all and likes to take them outside with him, but then leaves them there. I have to send Hannah to "go get the dolly".

My Killian likes to steal my daughter's stuffed wolf puppet. It cost $50!!! He just carries it around and tosses it up in the air a few times. We have to remind him that it's not his!

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

Pepper's favorite is a squeeky toy
    that has 5 ends to it. (looks like a jack)
    Sheba's favrite toy is a dental rope.
    Rocky's favorite toy is his ball and Pepper's squeeky stuffed Bear Toy.
    Last week for the first time Rocky
    went into a back bedroom and reached over and took one of my collecter rabbits off the
    dresser. I had to stitch the poor bunny rabbits paw up.

Cody's favorite toys are anything that squeaks (especially in the middle of the night!) He breaks single squeakers in 1 day so I found thick, big double squeakers which have lasted over a month! That and tennis balls, always something in this mouth!

Hercules's favorit toys are any kind of stuff animal. which he loves to shake around like he's killing it. And his other favorit is squeeky toys, and tennis balls

Hi, all; it's me, Cinder, the lil' German Shepherd talkin'.

My favorite toy is Boots, the Kat! He's a really neat chew-toy, till he gets tweaked and wants to quit. We play chase in both directions but I prefer to be the chaser and let him be the chasee . He used to hiss, growl and spit a whole lot when I first moved in from the jail (shelter), but he's become kind of mellow and now we wrestle and play with each other all the time.

If the Kat gets in a hateful mood and doesn't want to play, then I toss one of my four throw balls at Dad and make him throw a game of fetch.

While balls and cats are popular at our house, too, the all-time-favorite toy (especially for mom) was Hedgehog. He oinked more than squeaked and when you have dogs that like to "squeaka-squeaka-squeaka" all night -- he's a life saver. The Buster cube and ball are also biggies until the fights over tidbits break out. Then, it's bye-bye Buster.

Does anyone make a SOFT Buster Cube? Dad was gonna buy one for me to have at our shop where we work, but he felt the hard plastic would never work on our hard tiled and concrete floors. (Dad likes it *quiet* at work.) The pet store had one soft one, but it was small and had such a huge hole that one spin and all the goodies would be out.

I've got a Kong at work, but I get bored with it after I nibble off the end of the biscuit. I don't unnerstand when Dad says to "squeeze and crush" the thingy.

Any better ideas?

/s/ Cinder, the lil' Shepherd