Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Heidi Chronicles Part 3

Heidi Chronicles Part 3

Heidi getting up today and on her morning scoot.Heidi went to Mom's bedroom after being out and she jumped up on the bed.After this,she rolls around on the carpet and waits for me to have cereal and gets up with me and looks outside.She then starts looking st me and jumping st me and in the chair also kissing me ,wanting a walk so went on the walk.Heidi first met a Shih Tzu and Black Lab/Collie mix,then was happy to see a school crossing guard then a teenage girl smiled at her,also saw two people sitting on a porch was happy to see them.She had a drink once home,brought her down here then I went and cut Helen Depew's lawn.After getting back and getting cleaned up,we went to Wal Mart,Heidi was down her waiting for us to return.Heidi had her Iams bones for a lunch snack,snoozed and played fetch,had hwr super a little after 2,has played some more since supper,had her bones and
    water tonight,is now resting beside the chair,Mom went to the Orono Fair tonight with Madlyn Wilcox who is 86 and also goes to our church.
    Last edited by fritz03; 02-02-2012 at 03:03 PM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Heidi September 9th

Heidi waking up this morning,cage is crooked again and on her morning scoot.She first met a Pug on her walk,then met the school crossing guard and got a belly rub,then we met a lady pushing a stroller with another kid walking,the child in the stroller cried something awful,was afraid of Heidi,Heidi wouldn't hurt anyone.This morning,Heidi had a little play then was after me for a walk,so went on the walk.I brought hewr4 down here after getting back,i cut our lawn and hosed off the front step,Larry is going to paint it tomorrow,it was cracking bad so really needs it.right now,Heidi having a snooze behind,we are having French Fries for supper from the chip truck,we are going to the concert at 7,should take us 15-20 minutes to get there and find a place ot park,Heidi will stay down here.After the concert,we have to go and let Shannon's dog Buster out,she works late when something is going on at the arena.
    Last edited by fritz03; 02-02-2012 at 03:06 PM.

Heidi first met a Shih Tzu and Black Lab/Collie mix, then was happy to see a school crossing guard then a teenage girl smiled at her, also saw two people sitting on a porch was happy to see them.
    Aww, Heidi! You are making all kinds of friends! I just noticed we're up to part 3 of the Heidi Chronicles
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Heidi September 10th and 11th

Heidi waking up Saturday morning,on her morning scoot Saturday,saw no dogs,just one man I see every so often,got a belly rub form him,waking up this morning,Heidi had a play with the rubber bone and was up with me in the chair,we had the walk after going to church,saw one dog sitting on a porch with a lady,that was it,then back her,Heidi cooling off on a lawn I do on Thursdays,Helen Depew's,Heidi got a bit warm and took a little breather,had a drink of water once home.She spends some time down here then outside or up to see Mom,she likes us all together.She played a bit later this afternoon,had her bones and water,was out once,chewed on the rubber bone,is now snoozing behind me.
    Last edited by fritz03; 08-27-2012 at 07:51 AM.

Heidi September 13th and 14th

Heidi waking up Monday morning,on her Monday morning scoot,waking up today and on Tuesday morning scoot.Yesterday,she met two doggies,one was Shih Tzu,greeted her fine,the other little was a little older,doesn't want to be bothered with younger dogs,the owner said it was set in its ways.Today,met a man around the block,got a belly rub,said Heidi was cute,has one just like her,then a little further on met another dog,both couldn't wait to see each other,then met a Black Pug,that went fine,that was all the dogs she saw.She had her drink once home,i went to Marlene's to do grass and pull weeds,when I got back,I closed the car door and she heard and was awaiting at the door.At nights,he knows when I go up for a bath,she sleeps next to Mom on the floor.She had her snack of bones and water,had a little play she has bee other,has been snoozing next to Mom,,is behind me right now.
    Last edited by fritz03; 02-02-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Heidi September 14th

Heidi gettign up today an d on her Wednesday morning scoot.She was bugging me for the walk after breakfast by sitting and looking st me and then up on the chair kissing me.We first met a Sealyham Terrier,another little dog,may have been a kind of Terrier,was blind and a Black Pug,saw a lot of kids heading to school.Today,she spent a lot of time down here either playing or snoozing,was out a few times,had her Iams bones and water for lunch,she was snoozing this afternoon when I asked her about supper so went and got it and she had ,we had Mini Pizzas for supper,she stayed down here.She had her evening snack,had a play,snoozed over by Mom,now behind me snoozing,almost bed time.

Hi Pretty Girl!!!! You're looking as cute as ever and you really are making alot of friends. No wonder. Who could resist that adorable face and little fluffy body?
    I saw an ad in our paper about a little baby Bichon for sale. I couldn't stop thinking Fritzie might have led me there. I wanted to get a little buddy for D and D but I know I'm not up up training a puppy right now. Such a cute little pupster!! Maybe after my surgery has finally been scheduled and long over, we can think about it again.

Be a good girl, Heidi. You're a little doll baby!! Kisses and hugs to you. Please tell Mom and Barry hi for me.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Heidi September 15th

heidi getting up this morning,had her cage turned crooked and on her walk,she bugs me by looking st me and then jumping up in my chair and kissing me so off we went.We saw a Whippet,they took a wide berth from us,maybe thinking the dog was a bit skittish about Heidi,has done that before,I saw a Shih Tzu back form a walk,then saw a Labradoodle on the other side of a street.After getting back, I brought her down here,I had one lawn top cut then after getting back,we went to Wal Mart.After getting back from that,came back down and she was resting behind my chair.I gave her some Iams bones.We played some fetch and rested,had her supper,she follows me upstairs to get the dish to put food in then bring it up and put in on a plate,has water and then goes outside.She stays down here while we eat.She has played a bit tonight,had her evening snack,has snoozed and been outside,has snored.now curled up behind,it was real cool this morning 48 degrees,last time I checked,that is what is was tonight.

Hi, Heidi, cutie! You sure are meeting lots of dogs on your walks!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Heidi September 16th

heidi this morning waiting to get out,had cage crooked again and on her Friday morning scoot,it was a cool walk today 41 degrees and my hands were cold, we didn't see any dogs today,guess it was too cold for them.Heidi greeted Mom today in the living room,jumped up in the chair,was at my feet while ate and she moved when i was done and was sitting with me when I came back to sit down.She had a drink once back.Mom went to get her hair done ,after she got back we went to Wal Mart then the shopping center ,Heidi stayed down here and was quiet,was waiting at the gate when we got back.Heidi had her Iams bones after we got back,was down her with me after that,played some fetch and snoozed.She then had her supper then we had ours,played some more after supper and rested.I went out and cut our grass,she stays close to Mom.I came in for a bath,she had to go out,then she had her evening snack,has snoozed and been outside,now over with Mom.

Heidi September 17th

Heidi waking up this morning and on her morning jog.She greeted Mom in the living room,then had a roll on the carpet,rested near me as I ate cereal,then up with me in the chair,wasn't long before she was at me to go on a walk so we went.it was a uneventful walk,saw no dogs to today.She had her drink once home,she gets her paws wet,doesn't like her feet wiped.I brought her down her after that,I later went to get my haircut.She had her lunch snack of Iams bones,had some plays of fetch and rested.She had her supper before we went to Dairy Queen for Bacon Cheeseburgers.She had her evening snack of bones and water,played fetch again,has been chew on a yellow rubber bone beside Mom,now zonked out beside her on the carpet.

Blog Entries
    I sure enjoy reading about Heidi & her daily life. She sure gets out there & meets people along with their dogs on her walks. She is a sweetheart.

Heidi September 18th

Heidi in a hurry to get out to start the day,down here around 9 resting near some sunshine and on her early afternoon walk after we got back from church.Heidi greeted Mom today by jumping into her chair in the living room then rolled around the carpet then she waits for me to eat cereal and jumps up with me.After this,we came down here,had a rest down here,went for the walk after,didn't greet any dogs today,saw some.After the walk,had her bones,came down here and played some fetch and rested.She had her supper near 2 p.m.then we had ours which was Ham Steak.We played a bit more after supper,had a rest the she waits for me to come back after my bath and I give her Iams bones.Right now,she us snoozing by the chair next to me,come 10,she will be ready to go to bed.

Heidi September 19th

Heidi waking up today ans on her morning scoot.She did not see any dogs today,saw a lot of kids going to school or waiting for buses.Heidi greeted Mom by jumping into her chair then got down and waited for me to finish cereal.She got up with me and wasn't long after that,she was bugging to go on a walk so we did.She had a drink once back,brought her down here,I had two lawns to do.After coming homes,she greeted me and then she was down here again,I had Cauliflower soup,came back down here,gave her 2 Iams bones..She had her dinner around 1,had mine around 2:30,had Beef Ravioli. Heidi came back down where,played a bit,mom turned on the fireplace m,she sat and stared at it,played fetch some more,is now snoozing beside me.She will go to Mom when I go up for a bath and I will bring Iams bones and water.

How adorable you are, Heidi!!