Thread: Heidi Chronicles Part 3

Hybrid View

Hi there Barry and Heidi.... Shih Tzus are very good nurses,lol
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Heidi January 15th,16th and today

Heidi on Sunday January 15th with me in the chair and the next morning cuddled in beside me and looking out the window,does that every morning after breakfast,watching kids and other people walk by.I am feeling better now,cold has gone,lost about 10 pounds and I went to church for the first time in a month and went to the hockey game last night,that has been a month as well.Haven't taken Heidi on walks,been either too cold or like today,rain.Hopefully soon the weather will cooperate and can take her out.When I am not on the computer,I sit on the couch and she comes right over next to me,other times either in the chair or the end of the couch,has her play in the morning and during the evening,tires her out.
    Last edited by fritz03; 01-25-2012 at 09:36 AM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Heidi January 17th,18th,20th,21st and 25th

Heidi curled up in the chair January 17th,admiring the fireplace the next day,curled up in the chair January 20th,sitting in the big couch January 21st,looking out the window and on my knee afternoon of January 21st,there was an outdoor hockey game in Hamilton,Ontario between the Toronto Marlies and the Hamilton Bull Dogs they are the farm teams of the Toronto Maple leafs and Montreal Canadiens respectively,they play in the American Hockey league,the Marlies won 7-2.Later that day the big clubs played and Montreal won 3-1 in Toronto at the Air Canada Center.Heidi today on a walk,the first walk we have had this year,I got over my cold last week,then it was too cold,finally today was good enough to go,a school bus driver stopped and said how adorable heidi was,probably has seen her before.Any time I go to pick her up,she rolls over and wants a belly rub so I oblige her.Right now,she is snoozing in the chair on her side,had been flipped over on her back.

Hi, Heidi and Barry! The first walk of the new year -- Barry, I'm glad you are finally feeling better!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Heidi January 25th and today

Heidi last night relaxing in the chair and out in the snow last,got less than an inch,had to shovel that today and later did Marlene's and her neighbor's who are in Florida for the week.Heidi didn't get her walk,had some plays of fetch today,has admired the fireplace tonight,has been bad twice,left a boo boo by the coffee table and peed by a chair while we were out.Tomorrow,there is rain,maybe some freezing rain and a little snow,so most likely no walk tomorrow,will try on Saturday,maybe a little then as well.she is now under my chair,has a habit of biting carpet,have to cure her of that.

has been bad twice, left a boo boo by the coffee table and peed by a chair while we were out.
    Uh oh, Heidi! I know this doesn't happen on the great majority of days, though. I hope it was just one of those things.

Boy, I hope the weather isn't nasty so you and Barry can get a walk in! You are making a lot of friends on those walks!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Heidi January 26th and today

Heidi sitting in front of the fireplace last night and flipped with me on the couch.No walk today,it rained overnight and was too wet then got a little bit of snow,supposed to get some tomorrow,not a great deal.this morning,heiid sat with me in the chair and looks out the window,saw girls going to school,she was growling and her tail wagging at the same time.While down here,she had snoozes,has played some fetch,had beggin strips as a snack,had supper around 20 after 1,just had another play,now in the chair cleaning herself.