Thread: Beautiful Berkeley!

Beautiful Berkeley!

What a lil' charmer you are, Berkeley! You seem to have a wonderful life!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    You're right down the street from me, pretty cat! Congrats and stay cool!!!!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Sweet Berkeley enjoying your sun puddle! I bet your coat is soft and warm to pet. You have your entire family wrapped around your petite paws! As it should be Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Little B

What a cutie!! So tiny! I am introducing a new cat on Sat. She has been in a safe room for 2 weeks. I let her out and put the other cat in another room. She explores but hisses and spits when she finds the other cat. She is a fixed female that just recently had kittens. Her milk is dried up now and she is very good with me. She's less than a year I think. She's small. My other cat is about a year, large male, but very sweet. He has never scratched me or bit. He gets along great with my little shih tzu (rescue)

So sat is the big day. I expect some hissing and spitting but i hope they get along. both are very young. any hints and suggestions would be appreciated. i have plenty of band aids and a bit old water bottle. MOL.

Berkeley, you are such a sweet little baby- but it sounds as if you have some energy in your little body- this is how we expect kittens to be. Have a great day today little girl, we love you

Berkeley what an adorable baby you are!!!

Looks like your eyes may be starting to change from blue to gold. What a heart breaker you will be when you are all grown up for sure!!! I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh! Be still my heart! What a beauty you are Berkley, the most utterly precious and totally irresistible wittle one!
    What a happy day that was, the day your guardian angel led your family to you, saving you from that brutal TX heat, and almost certain...well, an unspeakable fate! And how well your humans' great caring and compassion has been rewarded in rescuing you! As your Mom said, you're the perfect addition to the family, a heaven sent blessing and a joy forever!
    Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl, and every minute of your wonderful life! Please have your Mom give you and Syd and Cornelius all, a hug and kiss for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Beautiful Berkeley,

You are indeed beautiful! It sounds like you have a great home in HOT Texas (I'm also a Texan). Enjoy your special day.

Ruby E.

Berkeley

What a sweet kitten! She has such beautiful black fur and those big ears are adorable. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today.

-K.