Thread: Mojo

Mojo

Such a harrowing journey for such a sweet boy! I am so glad you have your forever home now with your human and beagle friends to comfort and support you for all the much better days. If we learn to trust again, we get rewarded in so many ways ! Hugs and snuggles to you, li'l fellow.
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Oh Mojo, your story made my cry on the train this morning. I wish we could take all those horrible people and put THEM in cages and ship them somewhere never to be heard of again. Thank goodness for people like your family. I"m glad you have such a wonderful life now. Happy DOTD to a very deserving pup.
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

mojo

this is the best kind of story, one with a happy ending. It's unfortunate that so many dogs have to go thru this sort of ordeal, but i'm thankful for people like you who go that extra mile to help them have the lives they deserve. You rock! Enjoy your beagles! (i have one, they're awesome little couch hogs!)

I am all choked up with tears in my eyes. It says exactly what all the shelter animals say in their hearts. If only all of them got good homes like Mojo. I am so glad Mojo found a loving home. and you are so right, people should get pets from shelters and rescues and stop buying. Eventually, if everyone does this, breeders will be put out of business. There are too many being killed every minute of every day and there is just no room for anymore to be born. Please spay/neuter your pet and please adopt from a shelter. I've been in rescue for 15 years and have seen such horror. And Mojo - continue to give your family all the unconditional love you can. You've got the best!

Magical Mojo!

Mojo - a name for magic...and magic sure has come into your life! Such a beautiful sweet lil' guy...You - and many others - deserve to be adopted into a loving forever home!
    May everyday be DOTD for you, Mojo!

I don't know if I'm extra emotional because I'm sick right now. But this story had me bawling my eyes out.
    I'm so glad Mojo will never be "forgotten" again and will forever be loved.

Congrats on being Dog of the Day Mojo!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh My! Such a sad story but with a happy ending thanks to the caring person who adopted you Mojo. You poor boy; you endured a lot before you were adopted. As I read your story, tears came in my eyes. It sounds as if you have a wonderful loving home with family (human and dogs). I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello Mojo,

I am so pleased to meet you sweetie. I am so glad those
    horrid old days you had are gone for good. Bless the rescue angels who found you and
    helped make all your dreams come true. I hope you , Bugle & Ginger have
    a celebration in your honor for being named our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending out lots of hugs & kisses just for you baby boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Mojo, beautiful Beagle boy. I was unable to congratulate you on your big day, but just had to come here to tell you how moved I was by your words, your story, your incredible journey from puppy mill horror to the happiest forever home and family any creature could ever hope for. I have tears running down my face after having read your story. And while the tears at first were born of sadness, the ones flowing now are of the happy kind, the happiest kind! Your guardian angel, your loving protector Mommy Trish, is no doubt SO very happy knowing her precious charge is finally living the life he always deserved, and SO proud to see you being honored here on Dog of the Day! Heartfelt thanks to Mommy Trish, your Mom and Dad, and to all who had a hand in saving you, and so many other deserving doggies, from the most horrific of fates! As you say, Mojo, every dog deserves a forever family as wonderful as yours, and we can only hope that your inspirational story will move just one more person, or family, to choose rescue! The rewards are priceless!
    Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you, precious Mojo, and to your beloved, best Beagle buddy/big bro Bugle, and doting sister Ginger, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~