Thread: Spam - This girl would be living a fairytale if she existed.

Spam - This girl would be living a fairytale if she existed.

Hello My Dearest,

My name is Miss. Miriam Lorna Laboso, 23 years old originated from Nairobi-Kenya, East Africa, Female, tall, slim, fair and a very good looking girl that loves travelling and dancing, a student, that loves to be loved, I want you to also understand that your Age, distance, Religions does not matter to me, kindly permit me to contacting you through this medium, I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition.

My father was the former Assistant Minister of Home Affairs and the Kenya road Minister Mr. Kipkalya Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya . The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008.

You can read more about the crash through the belowsite:http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/af...ash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my step-mother has threatened to kill me because of the money my father deposited in one of the banks in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso in my name as the next of kin before his dead which amount is ($10.7USD) Million United State Dollars. I travelled down to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself.

On my arrival, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money will be release to me only when I am married or I should present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray the trust I have on you. But rather take me as your own daughter or your Sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me stand as my trustee since I have not married.

More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate in your country because my Step-Mother has threatened to assassinate me. Also be informed that I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso that the money is still unclaimed. You will also help me to a place were the money will be establish a more profitable business venture in your Country. Moreover, you will also help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I will complete my studies.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it to anybody until the money transferred into your bank account and then I will come over to your country.

I am waiting to hear from you soonest,
    Yours Sincerely,
    Miss. Miriam Lorna Laboso

People from Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso really love me. If I ever counted how many emails they sent me, I'd be lost in numbers. this girl is living a fairytale...bad step moms..dead dads, totally a fairytale. She should go to sleep for a thousand years, and then wait for her true love to come over, and she should also find herself three good fairies.

I get tons of spam like that all the time! from Burkina Faso, Guyana, Nigeria, kenya - you name it, spammers try to claim it!
    I've Been Frosted

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I couldn't resist replying to a scammer one time. I know - stupid, but the devil made me do it.

This was the banker scheme - he discovered millions in an account and the owner was killed in some horrible accident, listing no beneficiaries. After an extensive search to find next of kin, he couldn't find any, so wanted me to claim that I was a relative. Of course, he had all the paperwork already figured out, and there would be no problem - hitch free as these guys love to say. We would split the money - 30/70 - me getting the 30. I replied back that if I was taking all the risk, then I wanted 70 and he could have 30, and was it a deal? Strangely enough, I never heard back from him.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Same Here.. I get them mainly on my work computer.. Delete Delete

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I get tons of spam like that all the time! from Burkina Faso, Guyana, Nigeria, kenya - you name it, spammers try to claim it!

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    I couldn't resist replying to a scammer one time. I know - stupid, but the devil made me do it.

This was the banker scheme - he discovered millions in an account and the owner was killed in some horrible accident, listing no beneficiaries. After an extensive search to find next of kin, he couldn't find any, so wanted me to claim that I was a relative. Of course, he had all the paperwork already figured out, and there would be no problem - hitch free as these guys love to say. We would split the money - 30/70 - me getting the 30. I replied back that if I was taking all the risk, then I wanted 70 and he could have 30, and was it a deal? Strangely enough, I never heard back from him.

LOL! Very strange that you never heard back from them.

I never get these emails. I guess no one overseas loves me.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    LOL! Very strange that you never heard back from them.

I'd be glad to forward all of mine to you..........
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by sana View Post
    Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it to anybody until the money transferred into your bank account and then I will come over to your country.
    Well you've blown that Sana. You've told everyone on PT already.

"I'm Back !!"

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    I'll send you a few.
    How much money have you got ????

"I'm Back !!"

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    Well you've blown that Sana. You've told everyone on PT already.
    Hmmmm...are you insinuating that we are all blabbermouths?

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    I'll send you a few.
    How much money have you got ????
    As the old saying goes...I'm so broke I can't even pay attention.

Haha Wom!

Once when i was little, I got an email from a person who wanted to send money to me, silly me replied saying I was too little and all that. And guess what..

I GOT A REPLY BACK

She/he said something like if i knew someone who could do it and all that. But, I replied like I don't think so. But, later in my hotmail I got more scams than facebook notifications, so then I got to know. that these people are just scammers. So, now i read them and delete them.

happylabs don't worry, I have like 16 scams right now. i'll let them know you exist too