Thread: Fancy my best friend, 3 weeks ago today

Hybrid View

I am so very sorry. Fancy is very beautiful, and clearly you and she have shared a great love, which continues and will never end. Rest in peace, Fancy.

Fancy is with you always in spirit. She is healthy and active again now at the Rainbow Bridge, where she awaits the grand reunion.. One Fine Day..

Peace and comfort to you. God bless.

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} and ~~~~~~~PURRS~~~~~~~,
    Pat (and cats)
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

It's so tough to lose them. I know the feeling of emptiness and grief. It does get better, though. One day another furbaby will steal your heart and need the love you have to give.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Red face

thanks everyone. It means a lot. I have no.... reason, anymore. I have no schedule. Believe me, when I woke up Fancy always, always came first.

Now... nothings first. I've been ill since her passing too.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it can be to without your beloved cat. I don't know if you know about Rainbow Bridge but this is where all pets go when they pass and then they're able to run and play again. Here's a link about it: http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html. Maybe in time you'll be able to adopt another cat to love. RIP sweet Fancy. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

What a Great Cat Fancy is, and now he is an Awesome Angel in Paradise.
    On his shoulders are Wings of Silver and Gold, and on his head a Halo of Diamonds.
    He will have found a job as an Awesome Angel that he is suited to maybe as a greeter at the Gates Of the Rainbow Bridge greeting All of Our Awesome Pet and Human Pet Lover Angels.
    We love Fancy's Videos, and we know that one day as we walk up that Rainbow Bridge Fancy will be there to greet and love us.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

So sorry for your loss. It is good that you are posting and sharing pics. It will help with the grieving process. She will always be with you in your heart. Hopefully you can at some point get another kitty to fill the void left by her passing.