Thread: Gary's Cat Angels are needed!

Gary's Cat Angels are needed!

My friend has 3 cats, all indoor/outdoor, and one of them, PUNKIN, has been missing for a few days! It's very unusual for him to not come home several times while he is out and about. They have put up fliers and checked with neigbors to see if he is shut in a shed or garage, but no luck. They have also cecked daily with Animal Care and Control and the local shelters, as well as placing fliers at vets offices in the area.

Gary, could you sent out the Cat Army Angels to help guide him home? And prayers would be greatly appreciated also!

Punkin is a beautiful and very gentle orangie, medium length hair with a floofy tail that is usually in the shape of a ? mark!

My friend has promised that all kitties will be microchipped ASAP! I have begged her to keep them indoors, but she just won't. Maybe now she will.

All prayers and good thoughts are truly appreciated!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Michael, and All Of His Porch Friends and All Of Our Pet Talker Awesome Angels Search and Rescue Squad are on the look out for Dear Punkin
    It is not just My Angels, but All Of Our Awesome Angels Army, including blld hounds , and stray Angels who are so good at tracking lost Pets ^^.

We are praying that Punkin is home soon.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Prayers that Punkin is safe at home again soon.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Prayers for the kitty.

Also, prayers for the day that all kitties will be kept indoors and never get lost.

Praying for Punkin's safe return.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Please pass this link on to your friend. It has lots of good suggestions.
    I'd hate for Punkin to end up like Kuhio.

http://www.petrescue.com/petlibrary/...st-cat-or-dog/

Walk the neighborhood with a photo. Ask every kid she sees.
    She needs to go to the shelter over and over. Make a nuisiance of herself. Then the volunteers will remember her. Look in every cage. Ask to look in the infirmary. Look in the DOA file.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Come on home Punkin, your family misses you! Just follow the Awesome Angels if you can't find your way back.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers. Kuhio... thanks for the link. I will pass it on. I stopped into the ASPCA today, thought I would check to see if he's there. Nothing. She was at the Animal Care and Control (has gone every day) and nothing there either.

Keep that army looking! He's such a sweetie and a love bug. We just want hoim home again, safe and sound.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

I'm prayin' for Punkin! Please come home, sweetie!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Stopped at my friends house tonight, still no sign of Punkin.

She walks the neighborhood every day, calling his name and talking to people about him. She checks with Animal Care and Control every time they are open. She's so sad... just wishes she knew he was ok.

Keep those prayers and well wishes coming! Come home Punkin! Everyone misses you and wants you and your ?mark floofy tail back home!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha