Thread: Capitaine Moogli

Capitaine Moogli

Wow what a cute cat. He looks like my Lonny Kitten. I got very upset when you said he goes outside. There are just too many dangers outside for a poor kitty. We don't let our dogs run free (most people) so why do we let cats out? You can get him used to staying in. Just make the inside as exciting as the outside. Get him plenty of cat trees, toys, bags, boxes. Cats are easy to please! Please reconsider, he is just adorable and I wouldn't want anything to happen to the Captaine.

Congratulations, Capitaine Moogli, you are very pretty. I wish you the best in your new home.

I adopted a cat with extra toes from the Montreal SPCA about 35 years ago. He was the best!

Capitaine Moogli- you are a wonderful handsome boy in a very attractive shade of tabby.
    You knew from the beginning that in the end you would find a purrfect home with this lady who came to volunteer at the sheler, isn't it?
    I would like to send you some virtual belly rubs as your cute fluffy belly just asks for it

Awww Mon Capitaine Moogli , yoiu knew just the right Cat Lover to tap on the shoulder so you could get out of that acge, and find your FurrEver Maison De Chat.
    Tu es Un Beau Grand Chat et quel manifique!!!

Now you will keep ypur part of the bargain, and stay close to home and be the very best Cat that you can be, and to give your Amie the love ,the unconditional love that is Our Pets strong point!!
    Nous Chats Trouvees et Tous Nos Anges de Animales are sending a Big Cheer and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWW Por Notre Capitaine Du Chats ^^ et Notre Chat Du Jour Noveau ^^ , Bon Capitaine Moogli.^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Captain Moogli

Capiain Moogli looks like such a soft,sweet fella er feline. I am sure he's glad to be home now. Great COTD, all the best Peace and love from a Fellow Canadian

Marvelous Moogli!

Moogli - you are a very handsome boy...and you have a sweet disposition too!
    I'm glad that you were adopted by such a loving human. Just be really careful when outside (Do you have supervision)?
    Well Moogli - enjoy your Cat of the Day status!

Hello CC! You certainly are a handsome boy! I'm so glad you were lucky enough to be adopted and now have a wonderful home. I hope you all will have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Capitaine Moogli what a handsome fellow you are indeed!!!

You are such a charmer no wonder your human fell for you. Who could resist that sweet face plus the pleading paw through the bars? I'd be toast in your paws for sure. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Capitaine Moogli! What a handsome tabby kitty you are! I love your special front pawsies

My fur-nephew Milo also chose his forever family at the shelter -- how smart of you to select a loving, caring human! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, Capitaine Moogli!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Greetings Capitaine Moogli! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a hunky-handsome, adorable Moogli man you are! That winsome, come hither look of yours is totally thud-worthy! And if I may be so bold, your choice of linens is exquisite; the muted shade of lavender compliments your coat and coloring to perfection!

I am so sorry for you Mom, for the loss of her beloved Fifille. But as is often said, when a door is closed a window is opened, and so it is you came to be! How well your Mommy's compassion, following the passing of Filfille, has been rewarded. Had she not made that selfless decision to volunteer at the shelter she never would have met you, and you never would have been given the opportunity of selecting her as your forever Mommy! What a heavenly match was made that day, and how blessed you are to have one another!

Thanks for the BIG midday smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being loved to the max and treated to all your big, beautiful heart desires!
    Love and cuddles to you, precious Moogli, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Captain Moogli,

I am very pleased to meet you handsome fella. You have the look
    of a very happy boy & I am thrilled you have the loving home of your dreams.
    Please be very careful on your trips outside won't you? Would want you to
    lose your way sweetie.Congratulations on being our special CAT OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of hugs & ear schritches sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Capitaine Moogli

What a beautiful tabby kitty! I just love his sweet face and big paws. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.