Thread: Manly Marshmellow~

Manly Marshmellow~

Hi Marshmellow! Its going to be hard to let that utey go when your friend gets a hutch. Im sure you will visit everyday! He is awesome! Have a great bunny day, Marshmellow!

Awww, Marshmallow! What a sweety you are with your pretty white coat and your cute, pink ears! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Marshmellow

Masrshmellow is a perfect name for this wee bunny He couldn't possibly be cuter or more divine! Excellent pet of the day peace and love from fellow British Columbians

Marshmellow you certainly are one adorable bunny boy!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures today. They sure brightened up my rainy day. I hope you will be very happy in your new home. I know you will love having your guardian now visit you.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Marshmellow! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a beautiful bunny you are, and so extra special being an all white albino with such pretty red eyes! (My guinea pig Ruby has red eyes, too!)

What a very special foster home and human you have been blessed with, Marshmellow! How lucky you and Peter and your bunny parents Wrosey and Smokey are to have so many responsible, dedicated, caring humans watching over you and loving you unconditionally! I'm sure your foster mom will be missing you lots when you move back with April. But as she says, you're "all in the family," and close by, so I'm sure you'll be seeing each other often! You truly are one very special bunny, Marshmellow, and your family and friends so very lucky to have such a sweet, well mannered, beautiful bunny to love and share! (A bunny can't have enough loving humans, right Marshmellow?)

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you and the entire furry clan, and your humans, are all enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being spoiled and loved to pieces! Cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Marshmellow!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Marshmellow! You are a very beautiful bunny! And how wonderful to have 2 great homes with people who love you so much and treat you so well. Congrats on being Pet of the Day!!
    Have a very 'tiel day!
    - John

Marshmellow

What a cute bunny! His fur looks so soft. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.