Thread: Beautiful Brownie

Beautiful Brownie

You are very pretty, darling Brownie. Maybe now that you have been chosen POTD you can give kisses instead of nibbles and claws to your devoted guardian. I wish you and Patch a fun day celebrating your honour by sharing clover and doing all your favorite activities!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Good morning Brownie! Happy Pet of the Day to you, precious piggie!
    Me and my wheeker girl Ruby (who looks sooo much like you), are so happy to see a piggie being crowned "top pet!"
    I laughed out loud when I read how you hate baths! My Ruby just loves them now, but in the beginning boy, did she squirm, almost jumping out of my hands so anxious was she to get out of the sink! But after learning to trust me, and a few more baths, she's come to love them, finding them so relaxing! I'm sure with time, as you grow older, you'll not only learn to trust and feel more comfortable with your person, but to tolerate, if not love tubbie time! And oh, Ruby loves being brushed with her "spa brush" (that would be her toothbrush), too...just like you!
    Thanks to you proud person for sharing your sweet self with us, all! You are one extra special piggie, Brownie, and so very worthy of the title, Pet of the Day! Enjoy a happy day, celebrating with Patch and your person! Hope you're treated to some extra carrot, apple and clover stems today...Patch can have the flowers!
    Cuddles and little kisses, wheeks and purrs to you precious piggie Brownie, from me and Ruby the pig!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Brownie

Brownie is just the cutest little thing! Sending cyberkisses,perfect wee POTD Peace and love

Brownie what an adorable piggie girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. The world is still new to you and probably still a bit frighening at times. I bet you will soon be comfortable in your home and trust your loving human and calm down a bit. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brownie

What a cute guinea pig! I love her little ears and bright eyes. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.