Thread: Phantastic Phoebe , Our International Cat of the Day

Phantastic Phoebe , Our International Cat of the Day

And it is so good to see you Phoebe as it is wonderous to have Cats of the Day from all of the many countries in the World.
    How nice it is that you found your home Phoebe, and its great that someone saw a sad little Stray and realized what a fine Cat you would be , and how loving a Cat Companion.

You are quite a beautiful Lady Cat , and we are betting that your Little Wonder Kittens have your looks and purrsonalities as well.

We Second Chance Found Cats especially Josephine Spunkette ^^ are sending a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest International Friend ^^ and Our Newest Saved Cat ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Phantastic Phoebe ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Phoebe

I am quite sure Phoebe is every bit as smart and unique as you say she is! She is definately a pretty little thing and I'm so glad she is well loved and cared for now Lucky for the whole family all around Great COTD. Peace and love from B.C. Canada

Marhaba from Syria

My warmest greetings from Syria, Phoebe was so happy to know she was chosen Cat of the Day
    And I was so pleased to know that we are the first Syrians to be chosen by your wonderful site.
    I have 2 other cats, one is 7 months old and we got him free from a friend, and the other, 4 months old, was found wandering the streets looking for his mommy
    Although Phoebe has a strong personality, yet she knows that these two kittens need to be cared of, and so she knows that is she is now a lady, and does not need much care as they do.
    One more thing about Phoebe, she hates to have a bath, but loves the brush feeling, which is a good treat after screaming way much to get her out of water.
    That's what I wanted to share with you now, and I can never thank you enough for your sweet welcome and nice words.

Phoebe what a lovely girl you are for sure!!!

I loved seeing your pictures and reading about you today. How wonderful that your guardian has joined Pet Talk!!! Maybe she will keep us posted from time to time with pictures and stories of you under the Cat General section. That would be lovely!!! Welcome to Pet Talk to you both!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Phoebe

Thank you for sharing your lovely girl with us cat-lovers. She is so fortunate to have an honored place in your home & hearts. I love her soft, gray fur and her eyes. Please give her a little kiss on her head for us!

Phoebe!

What a cute ball of fur you are, Phoebe! You resemble my Miss Kitty a little!
    Have a great COTD status!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Happy Cat of the Day to you beautiful Phoebe, from the good ol' USA!
    What a gorgeous girl you are, Phoebe! You make my heart go "squish!"
    You Daddy may think he's not a kitty lover, but the fact that he rescued you, and brought you home to your Mommy, speaks volumes! How neat that your babies all found a loving home too, that all close by so that your family can visit! What a fairy tale ending for a most deserving kitty whose fate was more than uncertain! And now that your Mommy has joined Pet Talk we can keep abreast of how you all are doing! You are one precious, beautiful furkid, Phoebe, and your family so very blessed to have a best friend and loving companion as special as you!
    Hope you and your wonderful family are enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart! Thanks to them for sharing you with us all...it was a pleasure getting to know you, to learn of your happy life and all that you mean to your Mommy!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, beautiful Phoebe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Phoebe

What a beautiful kitty! She is so fluffy and cute. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.