Thread: Mittens

Mittens

Sweet Mittens, when reading your name I had an idea what your paws must look like but I never expected them so fluffy and round. I think you don't have your mom wrapped around a little paw but rather around a big majestic paw
    I can very well understand that once in a while she has to pick you up and hold you. I would be just the same.
    For celebration you should get your favorite treats today so that again you can lick your cute nosie as you do in your picture

What a Sweet Little Cat you are Mittens, and you still have that Kitten Look to you, even at the age of five!!
    I have the feeling that no matter how much you may age , like all of Our Senior Kittyzens you will still have that look of the Kitten in your eyes!

We bet that you Domino and Pebbles are a terrific Trio, racing about , having a lot of fun and keeping each other company!!!
    That must truly be a fun Furr Ever Home!!!!

We Found Cats All send a Triple Play MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our New Friends Domino ^^ Pebbles ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Mischievous Mitten ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mr. Mittens

Wow, those are some big feet, cutie. And you must get quite warm with all that fur, so stay in air conditioning and continue to be loved as much as you are. Happy COTD

Hello, Mittens, fluffy adorable sweetheart! I'm sorry you don't like to be held, because I would have to scoop you up from time to time for a quick hug and snuggle cos you are just so precious! I'd love to give your big majestic pawsies a kiss or two *mmwah*! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Mittens!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mittens what a gorgeous boy you are!!!

No wander your mommy just has to have a kiss and a cuddle every now and then. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Mittens

Mittens sweet little face was a joy to see this A.M. What an adorable wee angel! Have a great day, peace and love

Oh My Goodness!! Mittens, you are absolutely adorable and I'd like to hold you even though you wouldnt like it. My Luke doesnt like to be held either. Everything about you is so cute; you are a beauty. I see why your mom loves you so much. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Mittens!

What a lovely lil' guy you are, Mittens!
    I can tell that you enjoy life to the fullest...so, enjoy this COTD!

Hello Mittens,

Wowzer, just look at those "mittens" Look at that cute little pink
    tongue. You are a very handsome fella Mittens & I see why folks would
    love to pick up up for kisses. Congratulations on being chosen as our special
    and oh so handsome CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your day sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Mittens! You are such a darling and have such beautiful fluffly paws simply lovely!

Just by looking at your picture one can tell what a spoiled little boy you are but no one is to blame, you are mom's baby and deserve it

Happy COTD! I hope you, Pebbles and Domino are having a great day celebrating together this special day
    astrid

Hi Mittens! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a beautiful boy you are, Mittens, simply precious! (Love that tongue action and those massive pawsies!) My very first kitty as a child was named Mittens, so meeting you today brought back so many happy memories! You're one adorable, beautiful boy, Mittens, and it's no big surprise to learn that you have your Mommy wrapped tightly, eternally, around those precious pawsies of yours (even if you only tolerate being held)! Yes, life is good for you, sweetheart, and for your Mommy too, for she is one lucky lady, having a furkid as special as you to claim as her very own!
    Hope you and Pebbles and Domino are all enjoying an extra special, fun and love filled day, reveling in your much deserved day of honor!
    Love (and a cuddle if you're in the mood) to you precious Mittens!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mittens

What a beautiful kitty! He is so soft and fluffy. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.