Thread: Two years ago, at this time...

Two years ago, at this time...

I was at the hospital, with my dear hubby by my side, waiting for the arrival of the greatest gift God has ever given us...our precious son.

At 2:47am, December 26, 2009, our beloved son made his grand appearance into this world. I remember it like it was yesterday. I cannot believe it has been two years already. Our son taught us that the joy of being a parent is like no other. I've been shedding a few tears today remembering our baby boy's birth. Just wanted to share my feelings today. I can't believe my baby is a 2 year old little boy now. he is the best thing that ever happened to us, and we look forward to welcoming his little sister in 3 months, who is currently tumbling around inside me, reminding me of her brother.

May God always protect our children. There is truly no gift like an innocent child.

Two whole years old! I always silently rolled my eyes when people told me how much my world would change, and how the time simply flies. But, it is so true! Here I sit, working from home, with my SEVEN year old working on building his lego kits. I was secretely watching him, trying to figure something out, and just can't believe how time has flown.

Course, he now just shot me with the new lego toy.

Happy Birthday Poppy's beautiful (still a baby!!) boy!!!

Wow, amazing how time flies, isn't it? Give him a hug and kiss from me, okay?
    I've Been Frosted

Happy 2nd birthday, little guy! You are greatly loved.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Happy Birthday, wee man!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I just love.....

.....hearing the mom's stories......it brings back so many wonderful memories.....enjoy your children.....they are small for such a little while.....

Thanks to PCB!

Happy Birthday to your little guy and congrats to a great mom. They do grow up fast and you just love them more and more as they get older.

My baby boy is 24 now and I am such a proud mom. He is way taller than me but I still get a kiss from him on the cheek everytime I see him.

What a lucky little boy to have such wonderful parents who love him to pieces and will now provide him with a sister to keep him in line as the years roll by.

Wow 2 years old already! I remember when we all were sharing our pregnancies on the 09 thread. Happy Birthday to your little one. Wishing lots of happiness to you and your family.

My youngest niece was born on Christmas morning. When I opened the bedroom curtains on Sunday morning I realized it was a day just like this, a sunny, chilly morning 20 years ago that she was born But -- since she's 20 years old, that means I am 20 years older! Yikes!

And Popcornbird, I have an older brother who is such a blessing to me. I wish all the best for your son and his little sister! May God always protect them!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678