Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bear Beauitful Dog

Bear Beauitful Dog

OH BEAR WHAT A BEAUITFUL DOG YOU ARE. SO WELL PUT TOGETHER
    THAT YOUR LIFE LOOKS THAT WAY TOO. YOU'VE GOT THE GRACE AND NATURAL LOKE THE WILD AUATRIALIAN DOG CALLED THE DINGO DOG.
    YOU BELONG IN THE MOVIES OT TV LIKE RIN TIN TIN.
    CONGRATULATIONS YOU DESERVE IT!
    SANDY FROST

Oh Bear what a lovely story about such a special dog! My Andy (white cat) came to me via a garage sale also....long story....but nevertheless sometimes we find our best friends at the strangest places. You and your human go back so many years and the bond is so strong. You were a **smartie** little pup, being housebroken at 4 weeks (I read that part out loud to Bella but she turned her head away because she didn't want to hear it. ) Bear you are a beautiful doggie on the outside but you are more beautiful on the inside. Your devotion is what won me over today. I truly hope that you and your human have many, many more wonderful years together. You are just awesome and you are today's very special Dog of the Day!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your special day Bear!

Your story is so touching, it brought a tear to my eye.
    I can't imagine how anyone would not want a sweetheart like you, expecially being housebroke at 4 weeks!
    You and your human are both very lucky to have spent the last 13 years together.
    Hope your day is great, you supers Dog of the Day!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Congratulations on DOTD, sweet Bear! What a wonderful picture of you - the expression on your face is adorable. Have an extra special day.

Bear, what a wonderful friend you are! Your human is so lucky to have had you by her side for the past 13 years. You are a cutie and a smart pooch too!!

Congrats on being DOTD!!

Ooo..Bear...your cocked head, sweet expression, soulful, knowing eyes.....what a beauty you are with a heart of gold ! What a special girl you are! Loyal, loving, devoted and velcro. Big cyber huggies for you and many more happy , healthy years with your beloved companion!!!

Good Morning Bear, I love that photo of you looking so sweet and loving. My you are beautiful inside and outside, what a wonderful companion you are. Your story is incredible and one can tell how much your family loves you for all of those thirteen years. What a great choice for our dog of the day. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Bear, Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

What a cutie! Bear, your sweet personality shines through in your pictures! I'm glad that you found a forever home after what could have been a nightmare! Wishing you and your family the very best!

Bear you are beautiful outside and inside!!!! That was a lucky day when you were dropped off at the garage sale!! Such love and devotion for 13 years!!!! How wonderful!! Congrats to you on Dog of the Day!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

I just wanted to say your such a beautiful dog Bear!! Congrats on your very special day!!
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

bear xxxx

what a sweetie you are,fancy being dropped off at a garage sale[some humans are so heartless]well at least you found a good home where you are cared for & loved...i wish you & your human many more happy years together....

Awww Bear, you furparent loves you very very much. What a sweet and emotive face you have gorgeous. Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day!!

Oh Bear what a sweetie you are! That face... Gotta love it.
    Congratulations on being Dog Of The Day!

Bear
    I can't believe someone would not want a beauty like you! They sure missed a lot of love! Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today, sweetie.

Bear, beautiful Bear, mere words cannot do justice to your beauty, your gentleness, your incredible devotion!!! Your sweet, expressive face, the love that radiates from your beautiful, brown eyes, tell the story; no words needed. But alas, reading your touching story brought a tear or two to my eyes as well. You are one of those doggies that comes along once in a lifetime!! I wish you and your very proud and devoted guardian many more happy years together. The deep, everlasting bond of love you share with your family is what all us dog lovers yearn for and cherish!! Congratulations to you sweet, beautiful Bear. Today we honor you as our most special, most deserving Dog of the Day and so much more!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~