Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Update on Brandon

Rest in peace, Brandon

Happy trails. Hope your final trip was ok. Hugs to your family and friends who will miss you so.

I saw this on facebook and knew you'd put an update here as well.

This is heartbreaking. My condolences to your entire family. I am grateful that he is no longer suffering, but saddened that he is gone. Many prayers are being said for you all.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

My condolences to you and your family Laura. Take comfort in knowing Brandon is no longer suffering.

Rest in Peace Brandon.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Laura, I'm so very sorry to hear of Brandon's passing. Please take comfort in knowing that his strength and positive outlook during his long battle was an inspiration to others. My prayers for all of you will continue. Brandon, RIP.

[[[[[HUGS]]]]] to all of you, Laura
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I have not posted, but have been keeping up to date on this. I have shed tears reading stories and especially when I saw the update this morning on FB.

The entire family is in my thoughts and I wish there was more I can do.

RIP Brandon, you don't even know how many lives you've touched in your short life.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

My sympathies to Laura and family

Please know that Brandon's story graced the life of this complete "imperfect" stranger and perhaps there is some small comfort in that Brandon did "go gentle into that good night" (adapted from poet Dylan Thomas.) May his family and friends know no further sorrows.

My deepest sympathy to Brandon's family and all who love him so very much. What a wonderful young man, who has touched the hearts and souls of so many people, including many who never met him, such as myself.

May you rest in peace, Brandon. You are loved and grieved deeply. God bless you.

Love to all.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I prayed for him on my walk this morning, that his passing would be peaceful, and comfort is brought to him family and friends. So young, and so many lives have been touched. Just heartbreaking.

Laura, I'm so very sorry to hear this sad news. Brandon was a wonderful person! Loving thoughts and sympathy to all of you!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

I'm so sorry to hear this news I am so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace, Brandon. You really did touch a lot of people's lives.

Wet eyes here...

I am glad he went so peacefully and that he was comfortable in his last days, and surrounded by all the love in the world.

I truly hope there is long term help there for his mom. She will need all the help she can get. Her family is there, but I think she will need extra help for some time to come.

Hugs and prayers to everyone.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    Laura, I am so sorry to read of Brandon's passing. My sympathy is sent to you, his mom, grandmother, & all of Brandon's, friends. He fought a hard battle & now can now rest in peace. I believe there is a heaven & always when anyone passes away I don't stop praying for them but continue to pray their soul to heaven & for their family that are left behind that they will have the strength to carry on in life. Brandon even gave back to the living by donating his organs that is so brave & tells you what a good person he was thinking of others in need.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

You are right Catty......My daughter flew up and is there now, Cindy's Mom is there and she works for a doctor so I am sure the people at work will watch her close when she returns back to work.

She will have to invent a new kind of life for herself and she is going to be so lost without him. The last 26 plus years have been all about him, now he isn't a concern anymore.... I remember how lost I was after Mama died, couldn't figure out what to do with my free time afterwards.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

My thoughts and prayers remain with his family. Even though his suffering is over, the family will need good energy now more than ever. Please convey to his family that Brandon has touched the lives of many, including people he has never met. I can speak for myself at least when I say that his story is inspiring and uplifting, even though it was tragic and far too short.

Much love and peace to you, Laura and the rest of his family.

Laura, our prayers were answered. Brandon made his final journey in peace. No pain or suffering, just beautiful, tranquil peace. I can only imagine how he will be missed and the pain that you and the family are going through. Yes, Cindy will need extra attention but I know that you and the family will circle the wagons. Please know that you all are still in my prayers. Should you need to talk, you know how to reach me. I won't pry but I'm here.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11