Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Update on Brandon

Blog Entries
    (((HUGS))) to all of you. Am there with Brandon, his mom, & grandma praying he will close his eyes & drift off to heaven into a peaceful rest.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Rest easy until you leave

I hope this young person, who will be taken too early, will rest easy and pass on to the other side, in peace. His family will miss him but it must be very hard on them to see Brandon in such discomfort for so long. Rest easy fella and have a safe journey to your new home. Such a sad story, but filled with love and then some.

He made it through the night! His Mom posted on facebook;
    Just sitting here looking at Brandon , he's so handsome, thanks every one for the post, I love reading them and looking at the pictures , if you have pictures of Brandon please post them
    This is the link to the thread when him and Jessica got married.. Pictures, so the newbies here can see he IS a handsome man. (That marriage didn't last...)
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...essica+wedding

This picture was taken just a few days ago and see how handsome he still is!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

He was and is a very handsome man - and a GOOD man, a mensch! Layton wasn't even his biological son but I know Brandon would have raised him as his very own.

Hugs, prayers and love to everyone - and you, too, Laura. This must be heartbreaking to update. Thank you.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Another post from his Mom just 30 minutes ago;

We are just here holding his hand , he's very sedated so he's not in pain , his lungs are full, yesterday he woke up for a minute and asked me if it was his last day and I had to tell him yes.

That post took my breath away. I am just so terribly sorry.

Prayers for Brandon, family and friends. So heartbreaking. No doubt there will be many to greet him upon his arrival at the Bridge.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

He is still handsome. That post is heartbreaking.. Many good thoughts going out to him and his family!

I am sending positive thoughts still that everything works out and his family is comforted during this incredibly difficult time.

A few years ago, I lost a friend to cancer. It started out as a toothache and within a year and a half, he was gone. What struck me most is that my friend remained positive throughout the whole thing. He never stopped fighting and never let anyone turn his situation into a pity party. I get the feeling that Brandon is the same way and that no matter what, he remained positive.

Brandon, I don't know you but I love you. I am praying that your last days aren't painful. You will remain in the hearts of your friends and family and be remembered as someone who fought a good fight.

Namaste

So sorry to hear this news. Prayers being said for the family.

So sorry to read the latest update. May his passing be peaceful and bring peace to the family.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

DJFyrewolf36 - You are so right about how Brandon was. He has been fighting those tumors since he was 10 years old and never once did I hear he said "WHY ME?"! The funny stories I have heard through all this about him! The jokes he pulled on people or just how he could pull the wool over someones eyes to prank them. His friends are posting on his facebook page and posting pictures of better times and it seems he was always the one they could call and depend on in the middle of the day or night when they needed someone to talk to. He was always there for them..... There is so much love pouring out on his page and his Mom's page.

They said he is heavily sedated now or in a coma and he will not wake up again. It has been 3 days Sis said since any of them have had any sleep. Marie (my daughter Rie) if flying out in the morning to go be with Cindy. I think Brandon is still hanging on to show his Mom they were wrong about that being his last day! He has always did things his way and nobody is going to tell him what day he will die! His Mom and Grandma have told him is is ok for him to go when he is ready to go and told him they will be ok..

This is one of the pictures someone posted of Brandon and his Mom. Just about every picture they are in together, his arm is around her or he is kissing her or she kissing him. I LOVE this picture. The relationship between them is like none you ever saw between a mother and a son, they were totally and completely devoted to each other.

Such a handsome young man!

My heart goes out to all of your family at this difficult time. How wonderful that you are hearing so many good stories coming from his friends. The friends and stories will comfort you in your need.

Bless you all.

Brandon passed peacefully at 3:45 (Washington) time. I am so sad but releived that his suffering has ended. May he rest in peace free of pain and be whole again. They are donating what organs they can. They know they can donate his eyes but not sure about anything else.

They told me to tell all of you
    "Thanks for all the prayers and concern through out all these years. It has meant a lot to the family that so many prayers went up on Brandons behalf, that so many people cared, so THANK YOU so much!"

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I'm so sorry, Laura. Please convey my condolences to all of his family.

RIP dear Brandon. Your struggle has now ended, and your days of peace and rest have just begun. I pray that your family can find comfort in knowing this. You were truly loved by many and will be sorely missed by all.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~