Thread: Teague!

Teague!

Teague what a beautiful pupper you are both inside and out. As your story said you both were rescued. I'm glad that you both have a nice life now. Happy dotd to you
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

so happy 4 you!

I had a dog that was my "therapist" and loved her like you love Teague! so much fun to have a great "animal son" like your sweet dog!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Teague! What a pleasure, and an honor, it to meet you today; having the chance to pay tribute to the amazing boy that you are, and all that you mean to your Mommy!
    Hero, heart healer, furry angel, rescuer and soul mate to your Mommy! You are ALL that and so much more, Teague! You not only saved your Mommy spiritually and emotionally, you saved her life!!! You were no doubt heaven sent, Teague, and how blessed your Mommy is to have you there by her side; her faithful companion, her protector, her son with paws!

There are no words adequate to describe just how special you are, Teague! You and your Mommy were destined to be together, no doubt about that, and I wish for you both many, many more wonderful years of shared unconditional love and devoted companionship!

Have an extra special, fun filled day celebrating your Dog of a Lifetime honors, sweetheart! It's a hot one here in the Northeast, so hopefully you'll be able to enjoy some fun time in your pool, splashing about and blowing bubbles! (And of course, being loved and spoiled to the max!)
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day in the spotlight, precious angel Teague! You're the BEST!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

teague

You have the best of the dog world. He is beautiful and smart! I know you will enjoy your bond with him for a long time. he truly was sent from God at the right time. so glad you took him in. He is special

Oh Teague

You are such a sweet soul!! And sweet faced!! I agree you can see it in your eyes and what a joy you must be to have around.

Quote Originally Posted by Teague's Person
    If it wasn't for Teague and what he did to get the friend's attention, I probably wouldn't be here.
    Wow, Teague! What an amazing tribute! I'd like to give you a hug today- perhaps your person will do that for me. I agree with tatsxxx11- no words are adequate enough to describe how special you are. I'll go with handsome, funny, fluffy, smart and beautiful! Happy Dog of the Day, Teague!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Teague!

Teague, you have a beautiful soul indeed. I'm so honored to "meet" you, and I wish I could rub your silky ears!

I truly believe that some animals are sent to this earth on a special mission to meet up with us--or perhaps God sends special animals down to earth especially to search for those in need of His love "pawsonified." I'm glad you & Teague found each other.

Linda

Hello Teaque, It's a real pleasure to meet you handsome fella.
    You are not only a beautiful looking pup, but it seems you have a special
    talent for seeing & responding to your person's needs. You are indeed a
    true blessing. Congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of hugs & kisses for you sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Teague the Terrific!

Wow - what a lovely, sweet, intelligent, intuitive dog you are, Teague! Your pics are treasures! And of course - you ARE the treasure!
    I know that everyday is DOTD for you!