Hello, my name is Jeffrey. I'm having some issues with my degus, I have 3, 2 boys (brothers) and 1 girl. I had the 2 boys at the beginning and after 3 months i decided to get a girl for breeding. i slowly introduced the girl to them. The first time they meet the two boys tried to mate with her at the same time, I took her away and put the girl in a different cage and the two boys in their cage. 30 minutes later the boys were mating with each other..... after 2 days of this they started fighting each other (roll together in a ball fighting), i separated the two boys but I was to late one had a injure by his eye (he's fine now), I only had two cages so i dressed the injury and put the girl degu with the injured boy and the other boy in the other cage to be alone, 2 months later i tried to reintroducing the boys together it was fine for 10 minutes but they started the serious fighting again, i intervene as soon as it started so no one was injured this time. should i just let them fight it out? I need guidance.