Thread: Bobo is the best

Bobo is the best

You simply can see that he is the best because his lovely green eyes are pure innocence and the pink nosie and neat black hairdo tell the same. Plus he is the best helper in kitchen- a role that Filou and Tigris had as well.
    Handsome Bobo, we are very glad that you got into such a nice family and feel you should not only get green beans for playing today but rather a little catnip party with your 6 siblings

Beautiful and gorgeous Bobo. What a sweet face you have. I truly enjoyed reading about you today and seeing your lovely photos. Enjoy your day of fame sweet kitty and make sure you get extra love today.

Bobo, you'd get along great w/my Fur Posse, especially my meezer, Coco, b/c he likes to help me, too, when I chop veggies, especially romaine lettuce. I think you'd make an awesome duo, you w/your green eyes, he w/his blue eyes. Imagine the trouble you both could get into. Well, I'm sure that your humans wouldn't want to part w/you and who can blame them. I would never part w/one of my furkids either. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Bobo

How wonderful of you not to hesitate to take in a cold, hungry baby who really needed you, and how surprising that he was so friendly! He is a cute "Holstein" cow kitty; love those markings. I wish you a long and happy life together.

What a big Happy Cat you are Bobo, a great White Cat with that little Black Hat.
    You are such a Dear Cat being the baby of the clowder.

What a Great Cat you are Bobo and your name reminds us so much of Our Dear Bobo the Meezer Angel who we miss so much.

Bo Bo and Bobo are starting a Boboish MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat Of The Day Bodacious Bo Bo ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bobo what a heart melter you are!!!

I love your big beautiful eyes!!! It sure looks like you picked the right human to ask for help, eh? Now you have a loving family to spend you days with. I hope you are getting an extra treat or two today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww, Bobo, Most Valuable Puddy! You chose the right human to help you that day! You're a most precious Holstein cow kitty-- I hope you and your kitty siblings get some big hugs and snuggles to celebrate YOU! Happy Cat of the Day, MVP Bobo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Bobo

Bobo is hilarious and sweet Yup, Bobos got it all goin' on Looks and personality and a great loving family as well!! Hurrrray for Bobo, Cat of the day! Peace and love

Hello Bobo, I loved reading your story. I know I could not have refused
    to listen to your plea either. I enjoyed seeing all of your pictures too.
    Do you like potato peels too? Congratulations on being chosen as our
    special (and very handsome) CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Beautiful Bobo

He is a doll, and eternally grateful to you. The cats we just pick up and "stick in our coats" make the best pets in the world. Bobo knew who to choose becuz God gave him to YOU. God had a plan for him, and you were it. Who cares how many we already have at home. When they need help as bad as he did, we will never hesitate, especially when they are babies. YOU ARE AN AWESOME LADY. All of us catladies are. And there is a special place in heaven for us too, in the catroom. HA! There is no doubt in my mind that my duties in heaven will be in the catroom. There is no end to the "poop-scoopin boogie". Congrats on COTD!! Many happy years with your momma.

Hi Bobo! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! I hope you're being treated to the funnest, happiest day, celebrating your well earned Cat of the Day honors with your Mom and Dad and 6 furry sibs ! Oh, what a beautiful, precious, apple round face you have...I can't stop starring at it! And you know, a girl could get lost in those beautiful, green love filled eyes of yours! Wow, what a heart warming story of rescue! How could your Mommy resist? After all, you DID choose her to be your forever Mommy, didn't you? And what an excellent choice you made, and how lucky she was, to be so serendipitously blessed with a kitty as beautiful, as personality packed as you! (Green olives?)

You're one very special, MVP boy, Bobo, and so very deserving of the title Cat of the Day!!! Much love and lots of cuddles to you, precious Bobo! Thanks for ending my day with a huge smile, and a warm heart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Bobo!

There was something inside that lil' scared kitten that told him to run up to you...and thank God that he did!
    Bobo is a lovely boy! I'm sure that everyday is COTD for him (and his other kitty sibs)!

Bobo

What a great cat! He is so handsome, I love his sweet face and cute pink nose. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.