Thread: Darby

Darby

Hi Darby....What a beautiful baby you are. I have always wanted a big dog
    like you. I would love to give you a hug. Mom, Please give Darby a big hug for me. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are and to read such nice things about you. Darby, it sounds like you have a wonderful family
    to love and take care of. Keep up the good work big girl.

Linda in SC

Hello Darby you beautiful baby girl! I love that fact that you're a mommy's girl./ I guess you know that your mom saved you and loves you very much. happy DOTD to you.
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Darby! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! I just love that shot of you sitting on the stairs! What a big, beautiful baby girl you are, and clearly the love of your Mommy's life, and deservedly so! What a wonderful best friend for life, soul mate, she has in you, Lou Lou! And your "boys," so very blessed to have a loving and protective best buddy such as you to grow up with! That shot of you with your young boy is simply heartmelting!

You're one amazing doggie, Lou Lou, every family's dream doggie, and SO very deserving of being crowned Dog of the Day! Of course we know you're more than that! You're Dog of the Day, every day...a Dog of a Lifetime!

Great thanks to you wonderful family for going the rescue route, giving one most deserving pup a chance at happiness. How well their kindness and compassion have been rewarded...with your unwavering love and devotion. They surely won the lottery, hit the jackpot, found that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, the day they welcomed you home!

Enjoy a very happy, extra special Dog of the Day bash, sweetheart! I hope you get that car ride, that walk, a handful of treats, and lots of extra hugs and kisses on your special day!
    Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Darby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darby

Thanks everyone. She is definitely everything you are all saying about her...and then some. People look at me oddly when I tell them that my dog is my best friend, but those who know and love a dog get exactly what I'm saying. Have a great day!

Darby

What a great and beautiful dog you are!!

Blog Entries

Darby

Darby is so wonderful! So glad she was dog of the day! The best of the best,for sure!! Peace and love

Quote Originally Posted by taschraff View Post
    People look at me oddly when I tell them that my dog is my best friend, but those who know and love a dog get exactly what I'm saying. Have a great day!

Doesn't sound strange at all here at PT. We all can relate to that statement.

Hello Darby, You are another testament to pet adoption. I never
    met a dog yet that didn't show great loyality & devotion to their people.
    You are a beautiful pup and I'm sure ,a very smart one as well. Congrats
    on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber
    hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Darling Darbie!

You are a really sweet girl...and it appears that you are in a great loving home!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Darby!

Long, lean and regal. Sweet, understanding and loving. Darby, you are a beautiful girl, inside and out! I totally know the "mommy's best friend" adoration. Congratulations on the Honor of being our DOTD. You deserve it!

I've been Boooo'd!