Thread: Help! Need a good guess on Kittens age so I can apply frontline.

Help! Need a good guess on Kittens age so I can apply frontline.

Joseph (AKA "bitey-man" and "Wrangler") is most likely a boy. I can palpate a testicle (I think...LOL). We are fully holding him now and on inspection, found a flea. I want to apply frontline but he needs to be 8 weeks old. He has teeth, eats entire cans of food. He isn't very active but we think that's because he's scared. He was VERY active the first night in the cage (trying like the dickens to get out. He even climbed to the roof of the cage).

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=168350 (for pictures)

Thanks!!!!!!

Maybe try a bath with Dawn dish soap first? Hopefully that will clean off fleas and tide him over til he's a bit older.

He is SOOO stinkin' cute! I hope your roomie will try holding him again - I bet she falls in love with him when he purrs.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Maybe try a bath with Dawn dish soap first? Hopefully that will clean off fleas and tide him over til he's a bit older.

He is SOOO stinkin' cute! I hope your roomie will try holding him again - I bet she falls in love with him when he purrs.

Thanks! Dawn seems to be the most popular choice so we will do that. He will go to the vet Tues. He is so sweet...we're carrying him everywhere now My roommate is in love already but we'll see if that's enough

I would say that there would be a Kitten about 6 - 8 weeks old, although he may be older if he was a stray as he may be small if he was not eating regularly.
    What a Great Little Catof the Future
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blue Dawn (only BLUE DAWN) as the exact same Ph as a cat. I use it on my cats all the time.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!