Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Boy Doc!!!

Had to stop back in, I am SO excited and happy for you Monica!

I hadn't noticed Doc's eyelashes, so when I read Vette's comment, I had to go looking. Hey, that is something!

Gosh, I'd forgotten about Pryor Academy, that alone is exciting, but all this together, you must be floating 3 inches off the ground! Well done.

Yay, Doc! Look at all those ribbons! Please have mum give you a hug from me!

Yay, Delta, for completing your first trial in agility! Was it fun? Please have mum give you a hug from me, too!

hugshugshugshugshugshugshugs <== few extras
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Delta had a blast at her first agility trial. No Q's because we went over time, but I don't believe we had any faults either. She would get a small case of zoomies but would always come back to me and continue on. Apparently she got zoomies when I dropped my arm so it's my fault. We have our next trials the 2nd and 3rd week in July. Here are a few pics of her on her teeter.

Also, the two spots are becoming big fans of swimming. Here are a few pictures of the swimming spots. Remy even joined us for a swim to the ladder or two. Lol

Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Oh, I love the pictures of the dogs! We used to take the dogs to Bowling Green's Dog Park where they had agility equipment. Snoopy and Dazzi were the ones who really like doing a lot of stuff. But neither of them liked the teeter. Snoopy would jump off once it would start to go down. Delta looks like she isn't too sure but she is really hanging in there!

The dogs sure look like they are having fun swimming. Is that pool at your new house?

I am so sorry you moved away (although I am sure you are not feeling that way). I was hoping to spend more time at the Dog Park this summer. I hope you will still come back for some of the Dog Park Gatherings.

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Delta used to be freaked out by the teeter but with lots of work, she's doing it like a pro. She does stop right in the middle and braces herself very well for when it teeters over. Lol Last week in agility she had a mishap and fell off. She was super wary of it and didn't want to get back on, but she ACTUALLY braved it and did it again. It was great to see her defeat her fears.

I wish the pool was at our place. Lol It's at Zac's parents... which is a lot closer now so we can swim whenever. Lol I will definitely still be coming to the dog park parties. It's only about two hours away so it's not too bad. :-D
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Congratulations to Doc! Has he ever grown into a handsome boy. I just LOVE the color of his spots and eyes.

And good job Delta! She is such a sweet heart!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Aww, they are so gorgeous! And also a pair of lucky dogs to have grandparents with a pool, hehe.

I love the pictures of Delta on the teeter. She looks like she's concentrating very hard.

Also, lots of congrats to handsome Doc.