Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fluffy Frieda

Frieda
    You and your guardian are both so lucky to have each other. I bet you are lots of fun to have around. You are such a pretty little girl. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweet one.

Frieda, you're such a doll. I could sit a look at you forever! How I'd love to give you a big hug! I'm so happy you got rescued and have a loving family to live with, and I can tell they're happy to have you, too!

Congratulation on being our sweet fluffy Cat of the day! Have fun!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a beautiful picture of a beautiful cat! Frieda looks like such a sweetie with that face! Glad to hear she found a great, loving home and her mom and siblings too! Congrats, Frieda on being today's Cat of the Day!!
    Susan
    =^..^=

Freida, you sweet angel baby from Heaven!! Just look at you!! What is there not to love! Your are a spunky and precious little bundle, and I'm so happy your story turned out to be such a happy one!!! You really gave me a great big smile today! I just want to kiss your sweet little baby face that's tilted ever so slightly to the side in a playful look!!! Congratulations on being our Most Cuddly Little Kitten of the Day! I'm sooo happy to have met you today!!!

Dear Frieda, I can't stop looking at that precious face! I think a career in modeling is yours for the taking. But somehow, I think you'd much rather spend your days and nights enjoying your very caring and devoted family, climbing the walls and cuddling beneath the covers! What a heartwarming rescue story. What lucky humans to have such a loving little girl to cherish! What a beautiful, adorble, joyful little Cat of the Day you are! Congratulations to you little Frieda! Your bright, beautiful face has made my day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

AAaawww, sweetums!

Frieda you have such a sweet little face. I see you and think how much fun it would be to have a baby kitty in the house. You give your family a lot of joy. I'm glad you were rescued from those awful people and now have a family that loves you.

What a gorgeous little kitter you are!! I am in love with your fluffiness!!!
    I hope you get spoiled on your day!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Her Furriness!!!!

I may be a day late in posting, but I want to let you know I was so enchanted with your Classic Kitten pose I sent your pic in a link to everyone I work with, and there you were! - on everyone's computer - making all our days a little brighter!! So thank you for gracing us with your purrrresence all day!!! And congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

What a lovely Freida!

I've sent your beautiful picture to several friends, who may join us at petoftheday.com as a result. And your lovely picture is the wallpaper on my computer at home and at work. What a lovely girl you are -- and such lucky "owners" to have you!

Oh, GOOD!!!

Originally posted by caram
    What a lovely Freida!

I've sent your beautiful picture to several friends, who may join us at petoftheday.com as a result. And your lovely picture is the wallpaper on my computer at home and at work. What a lovely girl you are -- and such lucky "owners" to have you!
    So glad to have new Pet Talkers!! You're going to love it here!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *