We have a 5 year old male husky and a 4 year old female husky. We exercise them a lot everyday and take very good care of them, but the male husky is perpetually afraid of everything it seems and he appears to pee in the house when he does not get what he wants. For example I take him out for a 45 minute run/walk in a field and he comes inside and lays down for a bit. We then decide we are going shopping and get our shoes on and everything. he thinks he is going outside again and will sit by the door and hunch his back and not do as we ask. If we try to put a leash on him and move him he just pees. When we are eating. He watches us eat the WHOLE time and i try little nos and discourageing looks and such, but he just keeps watching. Now today I put a pillow between the food and his eyes so he could not see it. he moved around a bunch trying but i kept the pillow between us. When i got up to clean up the dishes... he went and peed not 1 minute later. is our dog defiant in some way? What is the logic for what he is doing and HOW can We correct it?

Thanks
Jared