Thread: Nala

Nala

Nala you are precious beyond belief. You look like a little baby girl asleep in her car seat. You are just oozing with sweetness. Happy COTD you lovely little girl

What a Wonderous Little Orangette you are Nala, a good reason why Orange Cats are so loved and revered on Cat General.
    You are just about the dearest Little Orangette we have seen in quite sometime.

You are so young too so your Family will have many , many years of having you as a loving Cat Companion.

Michael and My Porch Angels are starting an Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Friend ^^ Our Newest Orange Cat ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of the Future ^^ and Cat of the Day ^^
    Nice Cat Nala ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Nala, you're just cute beyond words! That first picture is priceless! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Nala, I was laughing when I saw your picture - what a position to sit in! You're such a cute girl. I'm glad you live with a loving family who spoils you rotten, and it's great you have a sister to play with. Have fun today, and just jump into the sink, I'm sure someone will come and turn the tap on.

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

Congratulations on being our sweet Cat of the Day, Nala!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Nala you are beyond adorable!!!

I love love love the picture of you sleeping. What a picture of pure bliss!!!
    How blessed your family is to have you and your sister too. Enjoy your day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious ORANGE girl!!! Happy COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Congratulations on being COTD Nala. You are a pretty thing.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Happy Cat of the Day to you Nala! Oh***my***gosh! Too, TOO cute for words, that you are!!! You couldn't be and more adorable if you tried, as beautiful in spirit and your are in the flesh and fur! That top shot of you napping is simply the BEST! Oh boy, if there's anyone out there who isn't yet a kitty lover they sure will be after laying eyes on your precious self, after reading your family's heartwarming tribute to their beautiful girl! How lucky your people are to call you their very own!
    Hope you and dear sister Sienna are both enjoying your well earned day of honor...being loved and spoiled to the max!
    Hugs and smoochies to you, precious Nala...CAT OF THE DAY, and to Sienna too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Nala

Nala is the most beautiful. adorable girl and I love her So does my husband Perfect pictures and a perfect cat Amen Have a great weekend.Peace and love from B.C.

Nala!

What a precious pretty girl you are!
    I hope that everyday is COTD for you!

Hello Nala,

This is surely one of those times when I really wish I could reach
    right through the screen & hug the sweet kitty I see in COTD picture.
    Too precious for words baby girl. You seem like a very happy girl and
    I think it's beacuse you & sis Sienna have found youselves the perfect
    home. Congratulations on being our delightful CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Nala

She is so precious! What beautiful swirly orange markings, and sweet white toes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Nala, what a sweet little girl you are! And being orange only adds to your perfection. I love the picture of you sleeping flat on your back, not a care in the world to be able to relax like that. You have a good family, Nala, and they will take care of you and love you forever. I hope you had a day of celebration in your honor as COTD!