Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Honest advice needed

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post

I'd steer clear of BOTH of them. That's just MHO.
    Great minds think alike...........
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hey never thought of it...stay away from both of them and it's up to HIM to say something or report it. I agree totally. Remove yourself from that situation!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Go for it Billy boy....go for it

"I'm Back !!"

I'll have to agree with those who said to avoid both of them. Both sound like they need to rethink their values and learn how to play fair.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Quote Originally Posted by Asiel View Post
    I'll have to agree with those who said to avoid both of them. Both sound like they need to rethink their values and learn how to play fair.
    But they're both single.
    Maybe just this one time ????

"I'm Back !!"

She makes very sexual comments, goes up very close to smell him, picks lint off of him, stands too close, and it makes working difficult because there are not very many of us and we do have to work together all day long.
    This feels to me like it's teetering on the brink of a hostile work environment.

The other thing I thought of is - don't let her be alone with him (within reason, of course), so that she can't falsely accuse him of anything. Any time they're chatting, someone else is observing (or at least listening). I like the idea of firmly re-directing the conversation to her fiancé when the conversation goes in that direction.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Update. Her behavior has gotten worst. Her comments are constent and she spends every minute just staring at this guy.
    The other day she tried to rub her girls against him in the hall so she was reported and talked to. His comment to her was, "This is NOT gonna happen".
    They are looking to replace her.
    Everyone was noticing it even the Dr. He is now watching her behavior very closely.
    It is so awkward.
    Since he and I get along well the looks she gives me are horrible. She has some serious problems. After all she is suppose to be in love with her man and getting married in July not chasing her co-worker.
    We were such a fun and happy group till she came. Hopefully they will find a replacement soon.

UPDATE............
    Her replacement has been found and she will be out in two weeks. We are all so giddy with happiness.

That's great news Marigold2!! There's nothing worse than a hostile work environment. Believe me, I've worked in alot of them!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thank goodness. It might be out of place, but I hope someone informs her fiance of what she did...like, the guy she was 'bothering'.

That woman really needs her head read. I hope she does that...but sounds like she's in total denial.

Glad you will have a happier workplace soon!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

At 41 this will be her 4th wedding. She married her third husband for insurance benefits. This man lucky 4 has a wealthy father. Looks like she hit the gold mine.
    Geez............................. Hard to believe really that someone can be so evil. I don't believe in Karma but................
    Hopefully the love she gives is the love she gets in return.