Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pampered Chef

SAS I will have my site up in a couple of weeks if you would like to place an order with me Have to get state side first. There is also the option of hosting an online catalog show where you can earn free products

Now I will step off of my over-eager sales lady box and be normal again
    Anyone who is interested can PM me if you want more info.
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

I went to a party last November or December. The only item I have purchased and not cared for was the oil sprinzer it got plugged up right away.

Good luck I will keep you in mind if I need anything.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    The only item I have purchased and not cared for was the oil sprinzer it got plugged up right away.
    I had the same problem with it, but I've LOVED every other thing I've gotten! I'll remember to keep you in mind when I need something

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Missy ~ I just placed an order last week. If I had known, I'd have definitely waited to order from you. So, please let us know when your site is up and running.

Here's the link to the lady I ordered from in case you're looking for ideas on how you want your website to look. http://www.pamperedchef.biz/suebee

Not sure if the pink is her standards webpage, or if it was for the Komen 3 Day for the Cure (the hostess is raising funds for breast cancer).
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I bought some items years ago when I had parties. Some I use and some I don't use at all.
    I find that a lot of people now a days are cutting back on baked goods (cookies, cakes, tarts) and eating more fruits and salads.
    I do love the spatulas.
    The stones are too heavy and I don't bake that often any more.
    Love the bowls.
    The cookwear was pretty good. I used it for about seven years and then bought a new set from a store which I love, love, love.
    Wishing you the best of luck.

thank you for listing all of your favorites That will be a huge help to me! We STILL don't know when we're leaving despite the fact that we are supposed to be out of here by the 1st I don't think they are going to meet their own deadline! Oh well, one more paycheck for us if my hubby continues to work into June
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

I love the pizza tray. (Round cooking tray) Just scrape it. The bread doesn't stick to it. Clean with warm water only. No soap since it is ceramic.

I have some bread pans but don't use them. Shame on me.

Were I to get more, I would make sure that what I cook meat on is not used to vegetables or foods like breads or cookies. The ceramic does absorb juices from food.

Good luck with your venture
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I love Pampered Chef! My mom often gets me their things for Christmas. The only thing she's gotten me that I haven't like was this decorating kit.

http://www.pamperedchef.com/ordering...&outletSubCat=
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Quote Originally Posted by Sirrahsim View Post
    thank you for listing all of your favorites That will be a huge help to me! We STILL don't know when we're leaving despite the fact that we are supposed to be out of here by the 1st I don't think they are going to meet their own deadline! Oh well, one more paycheck for us if my hubby continues to work into June
    Any update on when you'll be stateside?
    I've Been Frosted

Nothing official yet. We were supposed to be home on the 1st of June but THAT obviously didn't happen. At this point we don't even have paperwork saying that we are leaving so I would be surprised if we were home before the week of the 20th. We are told that is HAS to be before the end of June so at most we have less than 4 weeks to go.
    I can't wait to see my family and my fur babies! We sent Boomer and Sooner ahead of us to escape the summer embargoes and they are currently staying with family. I miss them like crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirrahsim View Post
    Nothing official yet. We were supposed to be home on the 1st of June but THAT obviously didn't happen. At this point we don't even have paperwork saying that we are leaving so I would be surprised if we were home before the week of the 20th. We are told that is HAS to be before the end of June so at most we have less than 4 weeks to go.
    I can't wait to see my family and my fur babies! We sent Boomer and Sooner ahead of us to escape the summer embargoes and they are currently staying with family. I miss them like crazy!
    I am sure they miss you, too! If by any chance (unlikely but ...) you end up going through Logan airport, let us know, as that's right near us!
    I've Been Frosted

My very favorite item is the ice cream scoop. It uses the heat from your hand to warm a liquid (paraffin?) in the core of the scoop and so makes perfect scoops of even very hard and cold ice cream Another item I use most every day is the glass bowl with a handle and lid. I have two sizes and love them as they are measuring bowls, oven-proof baking bowls, mixing bowls and storage bowls....all in one. Pampered Chef *is* pricy but great for gifts and they have so many hard to find items that you would have to look for at a gourmet cooking store. That is why they are called "pampered" chef I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I am sure they miss you, too! If by any chance (unlikely but ...) you end up going through Logan airport, let us know, as that's right near us!
    Will do

My daughter got me the garlic press for Christmas and it is my all time favorite kitchen tool! This thing is amazing. After years and years of peeling and smashing the garlic. You put the clove in and press and out comes the crushed garlic. Open it up and pull out the skin. There is even a little brush that fits perfectly into the holes to push out what doesn't come out on its own.

I find myself looking for ways to use it because it is so fun!!!

oh yes! I was very excited to learn that the garlic press comes in the starter kit! I hate chopping garlic