She had her surgery today and I was really worried and scared. She had scratched and scratched that tumor in her ear until she shredded it and it was infected, I realized that Tuesday night so Wednesday I took her to the vets office and left her. The infection needed to be treated before surgery today and they needed to check her kidney values and try to get those right it they were off... That was my thinking when I took her and the doctor had exactly the same thoughts and asked if I minded leaving her..

Her kidney levels were still off but the surgery HAD to be done. The growth under the skin under her ear has continued to change and get bigger and harder and the one inside the ear just bothered her to much to leave it alone and being infected, it had to go! He used only a little anesthesia and more gas because of her kidneys to keep her out of it for her surgery..

He said he has never seen anything like that one under her ear and he wasn't really sure exactly what it was or what to make of it. It had invaded her saliva gland so he had to remove most of that. We discussed rather to send it off for testing or not and the "what if's"... I made the decision not to have it tested and hope we got all of whatever it was and that it was nothing dangerous..

I brought her home and she ran right to the food and water. She is restless and not happy about that collar, I got a feeling this is going to be a long night for her tonight... Poor baby!