Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: HELP! -Cat figurines, etc., need new homes!

HELP! -Cat figurines, etc., need new homes!

Hello everyone, I have loads and LOADS of cat figurines and carvings and pictures and books and clothing and all kinds of cat-related things for people who love them.

My two-room apartment has gotten to be WAY too cluttered at this point (it also includes me and 7 LIVE cats), so I have to get a whole lot of stuff out.

I'm taking lots of things to the Salvation Army, but I DON'T want to do this with the cat-themed items. I would like these to go directly to others who are fond of cats and would enjoy them as much as I have.. or to cat shelters or other cat-helping charities and groups to use in fund-raising efforts such as yard sales or silent auctions or raffles or whatever..

Would any of you like some? No cost! (maybe help with postage in case that turned out to be a lot?..) You can have nearly ALL of them! I want to keep just a few.

Or do any of you have suggestions of groups or shelters or charities I can contact?, or would you pass the word along to any you know?

The local Humane Society used to run a huge yard sale every summer that would be a perfect outlet, but they haven't done that in the last few years.

In the past I've given some to a new local feral-cats TNR and spay/neuter-help service called Kat Snips, and some to a shelter in Windsor, Ontario, and will give these folks more when they can use them.

Thank you so much for any takers, any ideas, any suggestions.. I need to do something about all the excess objects here soon!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

If you or anyone you know is ebay savvy you could put them up there for sale. Mention that all proceeds will go to a local shelter or where ever you want to donate the money. Or craigslist. I personally have no experience with either of these sites, but my boyfriend does.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'd love to help, but with three cats now, and my bunny, in a one bedroom apartment, there just isn't any room for any more stuff!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Send me Pics Pat & I will buy some Cat Figurines or other cat stuff from you..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002 View Post
    Send me Pics Pat & I will buy some Cat Figurines or other cat stuff from you..
    Me too please!

Me three! Please?
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I'd help out with the bowls and plates if you have any, lol.

I'll take a few pictures in the next day or two and post them.
    Thanks to all of you who have responded, including privately.

Love,
    Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Count me in! I lost alot of my precious cat figurines when I moved, thanks to the movers AND my SIL who didn't pack my boxes properly.

If you can post pictures, that would be great!!! I'm game!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

We will trade Big Cat Mice for Cat Related Objects, if that will help Aunt Pat.
    We think that we can find somethng nice for your Cats, especially Scrappy Twos Husband!!!
    I am having a senior moment and cannot recall his name.
    Meew Hoo!!
    Last edited by catmandu; 04-08-2011 at 09:12 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Its Sydney!!!
    Last edited by catmandu; 04-08-2011 at 09:12 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'll take some pictures later today or else tomorrow. I have to recharge the camera battery, and this afternoon I'm getting my teeth cleaned and then going to Saline, about 10 miles away, to take care of a doggie (an adorable little Bichon Frise, Sandie! named Crystal Jasmine).
    Death thought about it.

Well then you best take the camera and share pics of HER as well!!! LOL

Ok Pat we will all be awaiting then.. I always wanting to buy cat stuff/decor for the house..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Would you add me to your list too?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE