Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Meet Grizzly! Has a new home come end of July!!!

Well, no takers on "Grizabella" (we changed her name to the kitty from the musical CATS, hoping it will be better received!

I pick her up this Sunday at 11:30am at the adoption center and she will spend the summer with Dave and me at Sunny Rest since my one girl cat will literally tear her apart. Hope she is adopted by the end of the summer, otherwise we will have a real interesting case on our hands come the end of August with going back to school and being back home!!

She's such a sweetie, just wish I could keep her myself, but I can't get rid of my bully girl since she's been with me since she was 4 weeks old and is now going on 10 years old.

Wish us luck, and keep your fingers crossed she gets adopted over the summer!

Grizzly goes to an adoption day today from 11 - 2 pm. I'm hoping since she'll be one of only 2 there that she gets a lot of attention and maybe a potential adopter. Wish her luck. She's just so sweet, it breaks my heart that I can't keep her myself because of Boris. Boris is just soooooo nasty to her. Not sure how we'll handle the situation in September when we bring her back home if she's not adopted out by then. I know we'll figure something out, but I just wish I could allow her to mingle with my other guys and do something to isolate Boris instead.

Grizzly gets to have a new home!

I just spoke at length to a woman who applied online for my foster, Grizzly. She is 61, on disability, will be getting a pension, and a divorce settlement... so money is not an issue, not that I expect Grizzly to be ill anytime soon, but you never know what the future holds.

The woman I talked with just sounded like a perfect match for my love bug of a kitty. She wants a loving companion, and Grizzly is just that. Since she's on disability she will be home most days, and Grizzly will have her love and attention 24/7! I'm so excited for the both of them. The woman, Kim, just sounds like she will do everything she needs to do for the best of Grizzly, and I have a really good feeling about the whole thing.

So, I'll have my sweet girl for another few weeks, and then she'll be off to her new home!! I hope that Kim will love her just as much as I do, because she is one special kitty!

Sounds perfect for both of them! Well done, Jenn.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Jen! And, good luck to Grizzly. It does sound like a perfect home for her - always a tremendous relief when that happens.

That sounds like an ideal situation for Grizzly the love bug! Tell her about Pet Talk, as we know folks would love to keep getting Grizzly updates!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations on your new home, Grizzly!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

This is wonderful news!!!