Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Great Dane!!!

Great Dane!!!

ok I'm looking for my Great Dane a new home! He just bit my step bro!

Ok here is the update on my step bro! My geat dane(shae) Bit shawn's ear half of the way off but it was for a good reason and now everyone wants to put him to sleep!

Ok my step bro just kept on trying to make my great dane mad. He was punching my great dane and all. Then My step bro(shawn) Grabbed my arms and started holding me down! This made the dog even madder. Then i coudn't get shawn to let go of my arms so i flipped back and kicked him! Then for about another 30 mins my step bro just kept on punching the dog and me!

Finally the dog got sooo mad that he started barking. I tried t get my step bro to stop but he is too bratty!

Then i kept telling him to stop and the dog done nothing but groweled for a whole hour almost!

then shae got on top of me and started sitting on me to try and keep shawn away from me! Then shawn punched me and the shae bit his ear half way off! I would like him to go to a close by home and go to a home without kids! c-ya

I won't say what I'm thinking...but...where do you live??? Ok...so I'll say some of what I'm thinking....it sounds like your step-brother needs a serious attitude adjustment and Shae attempted to do it. If I say anything more, all I'll do is get myself in trouble.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

i agree with mugsy, they kid has a problem

agreed. Step bro is PSYCHO!! He needs to be re-homed~~!! He should have had more than his ear bit off!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I am not sure where you are, but here is one site

Great Dane Protection League of Georgia

Here is one listing great dane rescue groups from all over the US.

Great Dane Rescue

I don't have links for groups to rescue your step bro , but he could use a rescue.
    Last edited by Fuzzy317; 11-04-2002 at 01:36 AM.
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

I agree with mugsy and the gang...if i say what i really think i'll be in big trouble....i'd like to hear your parents view...what are they doing to CORRECT the situation....
    an animal cannot be treated like this and expected not to react....
    whether its' 10 seconds or 10 minutes
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Step bro idiot and parents point of view.

Ok i agree my step bro is an idiot and if i just figured that out i would be an idiot!

Ok here is what is happining with my step bro: He has to have plastic surgery.OUCH! But yes i'm still so mad at him and if my dog gets put down god only knows what
    I'm going to do to him!

Ok now for the parents point of view: This is so confusing to write but im going to try. When my Shae was 3 weeks I got him. He lived at my mom's house with me. Then a family problem came up and we moved from the house. Well we had to rent a house for a while so I asked my step-mom and dad to keep shae for about 2 months until we could buy a house. Well when we gt moved into the new house my step mom said she was keeping the dog! this made a huge problem but I said ok since I go there some weekends anyways!

Then they moved and took shae with them. (oh yeah shawn is my step-mom's kid) When i let them keep shae I told them not to let shae around cats because he dosen't like cats. Well about 2 weeks ago they let him too close to a cat and he ate it.(ewwww)

Well now my step mom (kellie) has been mad at him every since and she has been letting shawn taunt him.

Anyways kellie wants to kill shae and since I have shae's papers she is soo mad and she filled out a form for the humane society to come and get him. This made me mad and i showed the humane society the papers.

they said they didn't know what to do and they would get back to us soon. And my mom told my step-mom to just let me have my dog back! So i think that is what we are going to do if the humane society dosen't do anything.

So my mom dad and step dad think it was shawn's fault and my step mom thinks it was the dogs fault.

Oh yeah and just so ya know shawn knew it made the dog mad to hit me!

Ok, my brain is old....I'm confused. What's the command decision?? Shae sounds like he may have been abused by your step-brother in some way. Is there any way your mother can take him back?

First we have to wait and see what the humane soicety says..

Oh yeah and please tell me your whole opinion. And oh if the humane society says mom can take him back she is going to. and i told ya it was hard to explain that writing
    lol

I wish they hadn't taken the paper to the shelter. That always frightens me simply because our shelter has a tendency to act first and think later. Good luck and keep us posted.

GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I concur with Mugsy... I can't say what I'm thinking.

I hope you and your mom can get Shae back.

Hugs and Prayers.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

How old are you boys? What adult was supervising you when your stepbrother Shawn kept beating you & punching the great dane for such a long time?
    I can and will say what I'm thinking. This dog has clearly been abused and should be removed from this unstable, out-of-control living situation--immediately. No dog should be subjected to this kind of violence. It's to the dog's credit that he waited so long to become violent himself.

Umm im not a boy im a girl and im 12 shawn is 14 my step mom was watching us when it happened

How about if we just save ourselves some time and I'll just take Shae and get it over with and NOT tell the shelter.

I am shocked and horrified by this whole thing!!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)