Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ninja´s turn

Ninja´s turn

even ninjas have a time...

on tuesday Ninja was drooling more than usual.. but nothing to worry about.. she was eating, drinking, pooping and acting just as any other day..

wednesday same.. only she seemed a lil more not-feeling-too-great-look..

today she did not wanted to touch her food.. at all.. that´s when I started to worry.. and adding up the feeling down and drool.. I called a vet to do a home visit.. I thought it might be a chipped tooth or something

well.. when the vet arrived.. Ninja was in her usual hiding spot.. behind the gas tank.. I saw her and thought she was gone already.. the vet took her out of there.. she was in severe pain and had been vomiting bile.. (which she hadn´t the day before).. he checked her all over and told me it was some massive failure.. (forgot which.. kidney, liver..something.. my mind went blank)..and added to her pain level and age it´d be best to let her go..

he offered to take her and do some more specific tests but the prognosis was not good at all.. but that he´d do whatever I told him to..

he stood her till I made my mind.. sobbing.. I decided to let her go.. she didn´t deserved to be in such pain.. ever

Ninja wasn´t the most trained dog.. nor the cutest.. nor the smartest.. but I loved her soo much.. she was my grumpy girl.. even if she hated China.. China was always there wanting her attention..

Ninja was the most sweet plushy girl one could hug.. she was so well car behaved.. she just had a bath last week..

I´ll write a proper memorial once all sinks in

woo your butt off Ninja.. go and play nicely with all the RB doggies, go have a sled race in the clouds.. make puppy eyes to Phred and Corinna to get headrubs and treats.. and take care of Daddy.. ok.. be a good girl.. we´ll miss you sweetie
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

So terribly sorry for your loss. Thank you for giving her the gift of being let go. Huge hugs for you.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

So sorry, Isabel. Letting them go is the hardest decision, but at least you did what was best for your sweet girl.

May you play hard at the bridge, Ninja and find all the sweet PT pets up there to guide you along the way.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Isabel, I'm so sorry for your loss. : (
    She was a beautiful girl, and you gave her the gift of release from pain. Always a hard decision, but the kindest one.

Enjoy doing zoomies over the bridge, sweet Ninja. We know you're in good company there.

I am so sorry Isabel. She was a beautiful girl.

RIP Ninja
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh Isabel, my FB friend, I'm so sorry about sweet Ninja. RIP pretty girl and romp happy until your Mommy greets you again.

{{{hugs}}}
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Huge hugs to you, Isabel (((HUGS)))

And dear Ninja... as Phred would say, we'll be looking for your Silver Harness.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Isabel, I saw your note on FB and came right over.

How sudden it seems, I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you, you made the right decision.

RIP Ninja. Pretty girl with the big smile, have fun at RB.

Isabel, I saw your post on FB so I decided to check PT. I'm so sorry about Ninja. You showed your true love for her by letting her go. RIP, sweet Ninja and peace to you, Isabel.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

it really was very sudden.. caught me off guard.. she had no symptoms at all.. like I said only thing tuesday was the drool.. then yesterday night she was a lil off.. so she went downhill quite fast..

I hate the fact dogs show symptoms sometimes too late..

I would have tried to treat her if she wasn´t in such pain n discomfort.. the prognosis was not good because of how fast she declined..

I´m beyond sad but deep inside I know it was the best for her.. she has this I-feel-miserable look...

and I know she´s happy now.. pain free and running around.. I bet she has joined the husky choir by now

thank you all for your kind words ((hugs))
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

So sorry to read this Isabel. RIP Ninja, and play hard at the Bridge. Watch over your Momma... she's had it rough this past year. HUGS Isabel.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    RIP Ninja, and peace to you Isabel. There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, but I just wanted to let you know how sorry I am. Give all the kids an extra hug and lovins tonight - it will help you to feel a little better.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Isabel, I'm sorry for your loss. May Ninja be happy and whole again at the bridge.

Amy

I am so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful, happy girl. RIP Ninja

Godspeed to the Bridge, sweet Ninja, and Peace to your Mom.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!