Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lovebirds *pics*

Lovebirds *pics*

Here are Tandem and Jaguar. Jaguar isn't my dog, she belongs to another breeder. She's decided to breed Jag to Tandem. This will be Tandem's first litter! And probably right on time, as he'll be two and getting OFA's in a couple of weeks.

I can't wait to see what Tandem produces. I'm helping line up homes and we already have a few really good homes on the waiting list. We're keeping some close by too which is nice so I can watch their progress.
    Enjoy the pictures!

Awww, pretty pictures!
    I've Been Frosted

I´m just as excited with this.. Tandem babies.. awwww...

correct me if wrong.. are they from relative lines?.. I ask because Tandem got the white mustache from Visa.. and Jag has it too.. is it something tehy share in the way back background.. or is it age in Jag´s case?..

oh oh.. does she has any terv in her
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Thanks!

correct me if wrong.. are they from relative lines?.. I ask because Tandem got the white mustache from Visa.. and Jag has it too.. is it something tehy share in the way back background.. or is it age in Jag´s case?..
    Actually nearly every Belgian gets the frost on the muzzle (in fact it's strange if they don't! lol). Some get it a bit earlier, around 6 months, others around a year or two. Jag has always had a fair amount of frost but has quite a bit more now because she's getting older; I believe she's about 6 years old.
    But yes, they are related! They are both grandkids of Spirit (the same one I linebred on last time!). Jaguar is also out of Jake's sister. I'm pretty excited to have another Spirit linebreeding in the midst!
    As for tervs -- probably not very likely lol. Tandem has a *suspected* terv carrier three gens back, and Jag has one two generations back, so you never know!

They are beautiful! I love their black, fluffy coats and their happy faces! How are Fidji and Visa?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsoul View Post
    Thanks!

Actually nearly every Belgian gets the frost on the muzzle (in fact it's strange if they don't! lol). Some get it a bit earlier, around 6 months, others around a year or two. Jag has always had a fair amount of frost but has quite a bit more now because she's getting older; I believe she's about 6 years old.
    But yes, they are related! They are both grandkids of Spirit (the same one I linebred on last time!). Jaguar is also out of Jake's sister. I'm pretty excited to have another Spirit linebreeding in the midst!
    As for tervs -- probably not very likely lol. Tandem has a *suspected* terv carrier three gens back, and Jag has one two generations back, so you never know!
    lol.. and here I thought it was a Visa thing.. lol.. good to know.. besides I guess your Belgians are the only I "know".. hence the thought.. :P

no wonder why they seem similar in built.. very pretty dogs..

let´s hope Tandem makes lotsa babies.. hehehe....
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I hope he makes lots of babies too! I'm wanting to keep a puppy on co-own, so I want a good selection lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    How are Fidji and Visa?
    They're great, Fidji is getting big and her second coat is coming in really thick. I sure can't wait to show her. I'll be so sad when she goes to her home in September. Wish I could keep her! Visa is fit as a fiddle; Still acts like a 3 year old. I'm hoping to get her back into agility this year, but time-wise I don't think it'll work out, but next year for sure.

They're both absolutely gorgeous

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Wow... gorgeous dogs!! Hope Jaguar has a healthy pregnancy!!

They are both beautiful and make a lovely couple. Can't wait to see the puppies!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Thanks everyone!

Very sweet!! I HAVE to quit switching between facebook and pet talk, though...I was looking for the LIKE button!! LOL
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

They will make some BEAUTIFUL puppies! Can't believe Tandem is 2 already. Seems like he was just born not long ago! Wow can't wait to see their pups.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Beautiful dogs! They should produce beautiful pups!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Thanks everyone! We have pups on the way, due July 19th.