Thread: Delightful Daniel

Delightful Daniel

You have very striking colors, Daniel; so reminiscent of my childhood tigers! I hope that you learn to trust your new family and become friendlier towards them; they only want to love and care for you, after all. Happy COTD

Daniel, you're my kind of cat, I love your colors.. in fact, I love everything about you. No wonder your family snatched you up immediately when they saw you in that shelter.

Have fun and be sure to get extra treats and lots of loving today. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

Happy Cat of the Day, Daniel!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Daniel, what a pretty boy you are!!!
    Enjoy being COTD!!

Daniel what a Fantastic Young Cat you are , a real Great Cat of the Future.
    You are going to be a Great Cat for may years to come, a Great Cat Companion.

I remember when the Found Ctas were so young, and full of live and I envy the Good Times that you and Daniel are gooing to have together!!'

We are sending a Prayer To You Daniel ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ Our Newest Cat ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Future Dashing Daniel ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Daniel

Daniel is beautiful! He'll be running the whole show before long. Our cat is very similar and we named her Mia when we first met her. Then we bathed her and she was M.I.A for 8 hrs. until she was dry. Wierd coincident about the name eh? We looked high and low and sweated bullets but to no avail. She Jumped on my head at midnight when she was good and ready and pretty much sleeps on my head evey night since. Once Daniel totally trusts his whole environment he will be the lion king (no doubt about it) So happy you shared Daniel with us Beautiful Cat of the day

Hello, Daniel, handsome tabby kitty! I love the pictures of you on the blue rug-- you look like you're ready to pounce on your favorite toy! You're a purr-bot cuddle bug with the greatest good looks! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Daniel!

p.s., showing my age here I'm sure but when I saw your name and picture, I thought of Daniel Striped Tiger from Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Daniel what a gorgeous boy you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. I hope you will come out of your shell further as you grow into your new home. Who knows what adventures you had before you got to the shelter that made you shy. I hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Daniel, what a cutie you are

Happy COTD to you, I hope you're having a wonderful day!
    Love and lots of kisses
    astrid

Hello Daniel,

You sure are one very handsome boy. I love your pretty markings. I'll bet
    it won't be long till you relax & realize what a great home you have now.
    Enjoy your new home & enjoy your special day as CAT OF THE DAY.
    My wish for you is a long, happy & healthy life sweet Daniel.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Well hello there Daniel, you handsome boy! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a fab choice you are for our Cat of the Day honors! As has been said, your coat, your markings and coloring are so beautiful, so ocelot like... but not as beautiful as your sweet and loving purrsonality! You may be a bit on the shy side, but I have no doubt that before long you'll be the most trusting, confident kitty in California...in all of the USA! Amazing how far a little time, patience and unconditional love can go in helping a rescue to learn to love and trust again! Having said that, you're already perfect...and buffalo herding the hallways at night; the sign of a very happy kitty, for sure!

I too would like to give a shout out to Pat and Marin County Humane Society for all of their great work, helping so many deserving kitties and doggies and critters find their forever families, their forever homes! And what a heavenly match was made when they hooked you up with your forever family! How blessed they are to have you in their lives, Daniel!!!

Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being loved and spoiled to the max, being treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Love and hugs to you on your big day, precious Daniel!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Danny boy...

Hey Daniel...how did your human ever get such great pics if you are such a shy one? "Buffalo herding"...LOL! What a great term for that tremendous racket you felines can make around the house in the dead of the night. Who ARE all those other ginormous critters who somehow disappear the moment we turn the lights on and discover only one tiny little kitty cat running playfully hither and yon? When my Chloe used to do that, I would describe it as a little "her-icane." Danny boy, I am so glad you found your furrever home. Scritches and nose bumpies from...
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Daniel

What a precious face! He sure is a handsome kitty. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today.

-K.

Holy, meow, Daniel... aren't you a pretty baby! I'm sure you'll get over you shyness and start demanding you be called "Your Highness" soon enough.

And of course, that's just as it should be.

Congratulations on being Cart of the Day. You're certainly a beautiful reputation of why so many of us love cats!

Darling Daniel!

What a pretty kitty you are, Daniel!
    Just know that while you are still skittish at times, you will adjust just fine...you are in a loving home now!
    Have a great COTD!