Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puzzle 544

May I have a g, please?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

puzzle to date

"T-r-ug--ut space t-ere is energ-. Is t-is energ- static -r kinetic! I- static, -ur --pes are in -ain; i- kinetic - an- t-is -e kn-- it is, --r certain - t-en it is a -ere -uesti-n -- ti-e --en -en -i-- succee- in atta--ing t-eir -a--iner- t- t-e -er- --ee---rk -- nature." - Nik--a Tes-a

Felicicia’s Mom E’s 30 =60
    Asiel a’s 13= 26 +1 27 N’s 18 =45
    Karen t’s 23 S’13 =36 R’s 15 =51
    Mrspunkysmom U =6 =12 c= 8 k=5 =35
    Ivpets2002 = I’s 27= 54
    Cassiesmom P’s =2 g=4=6

Letters to guess:

B D F H J LM O Q VWXYZ
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

O please

"I'm Back !!"

Puzzle to date

"T-roug-out space t-ere is energ-. Is t-is energ- static or kinetic! I- static, our -opes are in -ain; i- kinetic - an- t-is -e kno- it is, -or certain - t-en it is a -ere -uestion o- ti-e --en -en -i-- succee- in
    atta--ing t-eir -a--iner- to t-e -er- --ee--ork o- nature." - Niko-a Tes-a

Felicicia’s Mom E’s 30 =60
    Asiel a’s 13= 26 +1 27 N’s 18 =45
    Karen t’s 23 S’13 =36 R’s 15 =51
    Mrspunkysmom U =6 =12 c= 8 k=5 =35
    Ivpets2002 = I’s 27= 54
    Cassiesmom P’s =2 g=4=6
    Wom O's 13 =26

Letters to guess:

B D FGH J LM Q VWXYZ
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

PM sent

"I'm Back !!"

Wom was correct. I have ask him if he will host our next puzzle.

"Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic! If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is, for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature." - Nikola Tesla, 1892

For those that are interested in true history and not the history written in some history books. Nikola Tesla was probably the most over looked Scientist of all time. The founder of General Electric, Thomas Edison was his rival for years and fought his theories for years. Edison stole Tesla’s work and took credit for everything that eventually made GE the leader in the transmission of AC current and the AC motor. Tesla was to far ahead of the times and was viewed by many as a mad man. Mad or not he should receive the credit for most of Edison’s work since he was the true inventor. I worked and retired from GE and would be considered a turn coat to say these words , true as they are. The quote solved today was written in 1892 and some day will become a reality. There will be a day when we will look at our need for OIL and laugh at how primitive we were.
    — Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by kokopup View Post
    Wom was correct. I have ask him if he will host our next puzzle.

"Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic! If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic - and this we know it is, for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature." - Nikola Tesla, 1892

For those that are interested in true history and not the history written in some history books. Nikola Tesla was probably the most over looked Scientist of all time. The founder of General Electric, Thomas Edison was his rival for years and fought his theories for years. Edison stole Tesla’s work and took credit for everything that eventually made GE the leader in the transmission of AC current and the AC motor. Tesla was to far ahead of the times and was viewed by many as a mad man. Mad or not he should receive the credit for most of Edison’s work since he was the true inventor. I worked and retired from GE and would be considered a turn coat to say these words , true as they are. The quote solved today was written in 1892 and some day will become a reality. There will be a day when we will look at our need for OIL and laugh at how primitive we were.
    And solar power to, a lot of his ideas are being utilised today.

"I'm Back !!"

Yes just the other day watching the History Channel they were doing that story.. Pretty Interesting I would say..

Quote Originally Posted by kokopup View Post

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I had read and heard that Edison was ruthless a a business man.
    I know Tesla is much more appreciated today as a mathematician than he was in his time.

Reading up on Tesla. Interesting man with lots of accomplishments. Life is full of irony. Edison was his nemesis and he won an Edison award at one point.

from Wikipedia

Also in the late 1880s, Tesla and Thomas Edison became adversaries in part because of Edison's promotion of direct current (DC) for electric power distribution over the more efficient alternating current advocated by Tesla and Westinghouse. Until Tesla invented the induction motor, AC's advantages for long distance high voltage transmission were counterbalanced by the inability to operate motors on AC. As a result of the "War of Currents", Edison and Westinghouse went nearly bankrupt, so in 1897, Tesla released Westinghouse from contract, providing Westinghouse a break from Tesla's patent royalties. Also in 1897, Tesla researched radiation, which led to setting up the basic formulation of cosmic rays.[60]
    Smart guy.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

While the Navy denys the connection, it has been documented from several sources that the Navy "HAARP" projects around the world are based on the disappeared papers of Tesla. It is funny that all of the Lunacy of Tesla's latter days has been linked to the Soviet and Ronald Reagans death ray initiatives.
    — Unknown

So what happened to the next puzzle?
    Anne

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Karen said she would host a puzzle that was suppose to be posted yesterday.
    — Unknown

So I'm guessing puzzles are on hold for the time being?

Can I start my own quote puzzle?
    Anne