Thread: Clover

Clover

Hi Clover, you are more like a 4 leaf clover! You found your forever home and have a great job greeting visitors. I wish I could visit you to give you lots of hugs and kisses. Happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Clover I am so happy to meet you today. What a great story you have to share about yourself. Aren't you just the luckiest girl to find people who love you to pieces and share their full lives with you. It sounds as though you have a full time job yourself and take good care of everyone.
    Being the hospitality girl every day is quite a job. Congratulations Clover - now go grumble for a few treats!!

Awwww Clover.... what a sweetheart !!! So glad you found such an awesome forever home !
    Mom to the Fab Fivey's-Rudy,Toby,Mary,Holly, Brandy-Angel!
    All five are Dachshunds-the loves of my life !
    My passion?
    Building The Sanctuary

Rescue one, Adopt one, SAVE one
    http://www.anipalsanctuary.org/

Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Clover! Oppschick says it best, again! Yes, you are as lucky as a 4 leaf clover, Clover! Oh, what a life!!! (I'm jealous!)

Could a rescued Border Collie/Lab cross hope for a more enchanted, more perfect life? Wow, being the official greeter of an outdoor museum/working farm filled with cows, sheep, hens, pigs and horses; living the good life in a quaint village by the sea filled with adoring children, with miles of wooded byways and fields to explore and frolic in? Doesn't get much better, more fun-ner than that! Great thanks to your wonderful forever family for welcoming you into their home and hearts, giving you a chance at happiness! You are one lucky Clover girl, but your people equally blessed, having a beautiful furkid and best friend for life in you!
    Thanks to your dear family for sharing your heart warming story, your beautiful photos with us all! It truly was a joy meeting you today, Clover, learning all about your happy life and all that you mean to your family! Yours is truly a rags to riches tale, a happy ending story if there ever was one!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, and every minute of your charming, love filled life! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Clover!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Clover,

What a sweet, talented, pretty girl you are. Your talent of greeting
    everybody with a zest for life, makes people happy to see you. I am so
    happy to know what a great life & job you have with your lucky family.
    Congratulations on being our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you
    lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Clover

What a happy,lovely girl Clover is! What a wonderful place to call home as well Have a great day Peace and love

You're such a pretty girl Clover! It seems you are well liked all over town! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla