Thread: Cosmic Caty!

Cosmic Caty!

What a Great and Mighty Hunter you are Caty , and we love that you are trying to bring in food for your household.
    You are quite a Pretty Cat , and we certainly think quite a Good Cat , and a joy to your Family.

We wish that you a Graet Life with Your Family and that we could visit you and share some sausages!!

We All are sending Our Love to You Caty , and a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat Of The Day Charming Caty.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Caty what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today. How fun it must be to see you everyday in person. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Caty

Caty is such a pretty cat and I'm sure she hunts for you to show you how highly she thinks of you. I get rats from my cat sometimes and you're right it is pretty horrible! Enjoy your special day Peace and love

Caty, beautiful lady! What a lovely white and tabby kitty you are! You keep an eye on the garden and deliver a gift to your favorite person , and you get to play with your special valerian toy! It sounds like you are a very busy kitty. Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Caty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Caty!

Caty, you are a cutey! Enjoy your COTD!

Hello Caty,

You are a very pretty kitty. I love your tiger coloring with white
    fur on your chest. Sounds like you are a happy & much loved kitty.
    Congratulations on being our special CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special
    day sweet Caty.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Caty

What a gorgeous kitty! Those stripes on her face really bring out her beautiful eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today.

-K.

Caty, Caty, pretty lady! You have such pretty markings and a sweet little face, Caty. Lucky girl that you can go outside in the garden and obey your wild instincts. How kind of you to want to share your catch with your human family. LOL I hope you had a great day as COTD and enjoy many more years with your family who love you so much.

"Cosmic" Caty!" I like that, for your certainly are one heavenly feline, Caty! I'm sorry I missed your big day, sweetheart! For some reason every time I tried to post on your thread yesterday, my computer froze! Well, I just had to come back to congratulate you for nabbing "top cat" kudos! What a very pretty, tigeresque girl you are, Caty, and how very deserving you are of the title, Cat of the Day! How lucky your family is, especially your young person, having a beautiful best friend and furkid in you, Caty!

Hope you enjoyed a very happy day, celebrating with your proud family, beautiful Caty! Please have your young person give you a big hug and a kiss for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~