Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Royal Kitties Dropping In....

Your kitties are both beautiful!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Miss JALB,

I'm writing to ask for amnesty for Princess so she and Duchess can come with us to the Royal Wedding. Princess is a good kitty and she didn't mean to do anything nawtee.

The Royal Wedding is a once in a lifetime event. Plus, your kitty girls' royal heritage should be given consideration in this instance.

Princess is very sorry for making you upset. If she hasn't done so already, Princess will be giving you lots of kitty kisses to make things right again.

I hope you will reconsider and grant amnesty to Princess for this special occasion.

Thank you.

Your friend,
    Groucho the Lawyer
    Practice Limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Weeeeelllll......... sorry to say it, but Princess has done yet another naughty thing; she ran outside when the front door was open. We did get her back, but still, she should know she's not allowed out there.

When does the royal wedding take place? If Princess doesn't do anything naughty between now and then....... she (and Duch, of course) may go.

Hitotsu no gengo wa keshite jūbun de wa nai. - One language is never enough.

Dear Princess and Duchess, I am just here looking at these photos of beautiful YOU again! Oh, Princess, please please don't go outside alone! Are you able to enjoy the outdoors through the window, maybe? I would not want anything to happen to you. Gentle petting and hugs to you both.

Your loyal subject,
    elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Princess,
    I wrote to your Meowmie to ask her to give you amnesty so you can come with us to the Royal Wedding. She said you ran outside when you weren't supposed to. We leave for London on April 23. You and Duchess are invited to a party at my place on April 22 for Soncat's purrthday. He's my best hoomin buddy and he's so good to me. So stay inside and away from your Meowmie's stuff. We all really want to meet both of you.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE